In every mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, you can complete some challenges. Depending on how many of them you get, you will get a bronze, silver or gold medal. If you want to win a gold medal, you must always pass all the challenges. Furthermore, this should be done in the course of a single mission. If you haven’t earned gold, you can repeat the mission from the pause menu. You can find out more about this on the How to repeat missions?
How to get a gold medal in Polite Society, Valentine Style mission?
- Help the coachman by catching one of his horses. Follow the way marked by the game – thanks to that you won’t miss this event.
- Find Karen in less than 45 seconds – This is an easy challenge. Don’t speak with the receptionist. Instead, you should go straight to the room 2B located on the upper floor.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get golden medal in Eastward Bound?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the golden medal in Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the gold medal for Bandits from the West?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the gold medal for Entrance and Pursued by Memory?