Purchase from Stables
Riding horses are available for purchase in stables located in most towns and cities. You can select from different breeds available in the stable, as well as other items you can use on your horse.
Tamed Horses Can Also Be Sold At Stables
Alternatively, you can also make catching and taming horses into a business by selling caught wild horses in stables. These horses must be fully domesticated first before you can sell them though.
Catch and Tame Wild Horses
Domesticate wild horses by catching and taming them. It’s a bit of work as you have to lasso, calm it down, then mount it to be able to lead it back with you to a stable.
Steal From Other Riders
When desperate or lacking in case, you can steal horses from other riders. Just make sure not to do it in towns or cities or it will get you a bounty.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Veteran Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Rage Unleashed Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Exploration and Missions Tips
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Arcadia for Amateurs Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Horse Flesh For Dinner Walkthrough