In every mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, you can complete some challenges. Depending on how many of them you get, you will get a bronze, silver or gold medal. If you want to win a gold medal, you must always pass all the challenges. Furthermore, this should be done in the course of a single mission. If you haven’t earned gold, you can repeat the mission from the pause menu. You can find out more about this on the How to repeat missions?
How to get the gold medal for Bandits from the West?
- Finish the shooting without taking any damage – Try not to leave behind the initial cover. Also, quickly remove your opponent from the building floor.
- Slaughter 6 or more items from the Adler Ranch – It’s very easy. Search the building thoroughly before you go outside.
- Complete the mission with at least 80% accuracy – try to shoot your opponents when they are not moving. This will reduce the risk of missing with your shots.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – American Fathers Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Angelo Bronte, a Man of Honor Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Paradise Mercifully Departed Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Our Best Selves Walkthrough