In every mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, you can complete some challenges. Depending on how many of them you get, you will get a bronze, silver or gold medal. If you want to win a gold medal, you must always pass all the challenges. Furthermore, this should be done in the course of a single mission. If you haven’t earned gold, you can repeat the mission from the pause menu. You can find out more about this on the How to repeat missions?
How to get the gold medal for Entrance and Pursued by Memory?
- Kill all wolves without taking damage – do not miss and kill the wolves before they close in.
- Complete at least 80% accuracy – In your first fight, use the fact that the sawed-off shotgun is very powerful and the wolf will die even if the aim wasn’t exactly right. While escaping on horseback, shoot when the crosshair “sticks” to the nearest wolf.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Veteran Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the gold medal for Bandits from the West?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the gold medal for The Aftermath of Genesis?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – American Fathers Walkthrough