In every mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, you can complete some challenges. Depending on how many of them you get, you will get a bronze, silver or gold medal. If you want to win a gold medal, you must always pass all the challenges. Furthermore, this should be done in the course of a single mission. If you haven’t earned gold, you can repeat the mission from the pause menu. You can find out more about this on the How to repeat missions?
How to get the gold medal for The Aftermath of Genesis?
- Kill each deer with a single arrow – aim always at the head and shoot before the deer leaves (or changes its position).
- Don’t scare off any deer – shoot from a long distance, preferably from the two places shown in the pictures above.
- Get a clean kill with the second deer – simply, kill it with a headshot.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Aftermath of Genesis Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Angelo Bronte, a Man of Honor Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get golden medal in Eastward Bound?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Arcadia for Amateurs Walkthrough