How to get the gold medal in the Old Friends mission?
You must catch and tie up Kieran in less than 45 seconds – Start gallop as soon as you receive the objective of catching the bandits. Use the lasso as soon as you approach the fugitive and quickly dismount your horse to tie him up. If you make a mistake (e.g. such as stopping on an obstacle) let the mission end in failure. A checkpoint shall be loaded just before the start of the chase.
Kill 3 O’Driscolls with a single Dead Eye use – launch the Dead Eye mode once you have three enemies in sight. If you can’t activate this mode, use an item that fully renews it.
Complete the mission in less than 15 minutes and 30 seconds – try not to lose too much time during the main fights in the enemy camp. Also, rely on galloping whenever possible.
Get 15 headshots – try to eliminate each opponent from the camp in this way. Use the Dead Eye to get more headshots easily.
Complete the mission without using health-replenishing items – this is the simplest challenge. Just don’t regenerate your health You have to be careful and do the entire mission on a single health bar.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Old Friends Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Ransack the O’Driscoll’s Camp Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Find the O’Driscoll’s Camp Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Money Lending and Other Sins Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Paradise Mercifully Departed Walkthrough