In every mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, you can complete some challenges. Depending on how many of them you get, you will get a bronze, silver or gold medal. If you want to win a gold medal, you must always pass all the challenges. Furthermore, this should be done in the course of a single mission. If you haven’t earned gold, you can repeat the mission from the pause menu. You can find out more about this on the How to repeat missions?
How to get the golden medal in Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?
- Save Lenny, when he hangs from the train – Information about it is in our walkthrough. Lenny is rescued as soon as he lands on the roof of the train.
- Eliminate the guards after stopping the train in less than 1 minute and 30 seconds – Dead Eye can help you eliminate groups of enemies.
- Get through the shootout without taking any damage – Try to find a compromise between hiding staying behind cover and attacking enemies more aggressively. If you are hit, let yourself be killed and you will return to the last checkpoint and you will be able to try again.
- Score 10 headshots – You can get a few “easy” headshots as you make your way through the subsequent wagons.
- Complete the mission without using healing items – This one is easy. Simply avoid choosing any healing items from your inventory.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Urban Pleasures Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quiet Time Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Our Best Selves Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Preaching Forgiveness as He Went Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough