How to repeat missions?
Just like in GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 also allows players to replay main missions. You can do that if, i.e. you want to act differently or you want to get a gold medal. On this page you can check where to find the replay missions option and what are the rules for replaying missions.
In RDR 2 you can replay the main story missions as many times as you like. Pause the game, go to the Progress option and then select Story. Go to the desired chapter and select the mission you want to replay.
Important notes regarding replaying missions:
- The main reason to replay missions is to try to get a gold medal. The game has an achievement/trophy for getting gold medals in missions. If you want to get them (and unlock the platinum trophy) then you will have to replay a lot of the missions. Remember that challenges get reset when you replay missions. Complete them in one go if you want to get a gold medal.
- The game doesn’t update or carry over your progress when you are replaying missions. Decisions made during these missions aren’t saved anywhere. If you want to make another choice, you have to reload a save made before starting a given mission. This can be impossible to do if you don’t have manual saves. Because of that you should always make a manual save before starting a new mission. Also, make use of all available save slots.
- Multi-part missions are added to the list after completing their last part. Also, it is possible that the game will only allow you to replay its final part.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Exploration and Missions Tips
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Angelo Bronte, a Man of Honor Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – American Fathers Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Urban Pleasures Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Lending a Hand Trophy Guide