How to Use the Lasso
This article is about the tool called lasso in Red Dead Redemption 2. The article features on its uses and how to use it.
To lasso a target, equip your lasso like any other weapon, aim at the target with L2 or LT and Right Stick, and press R2 or RT to hurl your lasso. (Remember you can’t be to far away from the target or else it won’t reach and it fail.)
Once you’ve lassoed a target, you can quickly approach them and press Circle or B to hogtie and keep them still. The hogtied enemy can then be picked up and carried and even placed on your horse. Lassoed targets will break free after a short time if they’re nog hogtied.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Cheat Codes
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Valentine Bounty Hunting Missions Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Gainful Employment Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Keyboard Controls
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Old Friends Walkthrough