In Red Dead Redemption 2 the legendary Ram is north of Velentine.
The Ram moves within the area marked on the screen below.
What weapon to hunt the Ram with?
You have to go to the Ram with a long-distance weapon.
Sniper Rifle – you can shoot from a rifle from a long distance, but you need to get an accurate headshot.
Bow – two shots in your head will allow you to defeat your opponent.
What does the fight with the Ram look like?
The Ram will be running away even if you don’t shoot. So, try to aim at her head from a distance.
What can I do with the Ram hide?
If you go to a Fence, you can craft a Ram Horn Trinket. This way you will get twice as many herbs.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – American Dreams Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Exit Pursued By a Bruised Ego Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quick Favor for an Old Friend Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Find Micah Walkthrough