Loot Carmody Dell
- Sneak into the house in Carmody Dell.
- Loot at least $45 worth of valuables within the house.
- Meet Hosea with the carriage at the front of the house.
- Bring back the carriage to Emerald Ranch.
Robbing At Night Will Avoid Combat
Choosing to rob Carmody Dell during the night will make enemies go to sleep. By sneaking around, you will be able to avoid combat while you’re ransacking the place!
Crouch to Become Quieter
Crouching will make you less noisy when moving around. Crouch when inside the house to make less noise so you won’t wake up those who are asleep!
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Spines of America Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Get to Carmody Dell & Plan Your Strategy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Eastward Bound Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Fine Night for It Walkthrough