This guide follows how to collect the debt from Mr. Wrobel, who can be found west of camp on the other side of the Dakota River.
Once you’re in the area Mr. Wroble was last seen, as evidenced by the notification on the upper left hand of the screen, go into the house.
Mr. Wroble doesn’t speak English, but you can gather he’s pretty broke. Beat him until he agrees to let you loot his house.
- Find his valuables in the cabinet in the corner to the left of him.
- There’s a fine bottle of brandy in the cabinet in the kitchenette area.
- There’s an Antique Watch by the door.
That’s pretty much all that’s worth taking. Now return to camp with it. You can see where to turn it in by the yellow suitcase-looking marker with the $ on it at camp, or reference the map below.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Money Lending and Other Sins Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Collect Thomas Downes’ Debt Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough