Table of Contents Show
No, No, and Thrice, No
This section of the guide to Red Dead Redemption 2 you’ll find the walkthrough of the No, no and Thrice, No mission. Mrs. Grimshaw needs your help – it’s time to teach Foreman’s guys good manners and show them how women ought to be treated.
How to win a gold medal in the mission No, no and Thrice, No?
- Personally kill both Forman’s guys during the chase – When you get too close, your companion will shoot enemies. So, try to kill them from a safe distance.
- Complete at least 90% accuracy – in this RDR2 mission, you will encounter very few enemies, so make sure that each of your targets is safe.
Start this mission by speaking to Mary-Beth at camp. Arthur will sit down next to her and chat.
During your conversation, Miss Grimshaw interrupts you with alarming news – Tilly has been taken by the Foremans, a gang she used to run with.
Turns out, she killed one of them defending herself, but they still hold a grudge. Go to Radley’s House with the carriage. Once you get there, Miss Grimshaw will lie through her teeth to the guard… and then take him out all on her own.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and all.
Go inside, kill the man inside. Then open the door in the back right to find Tilly. Be ready – there’s a man there. Activate Dead Eye immediately to get him easily.
When you go outside with Tilly, you’ll give her a gun and hop on a horse with Miss Grimshaw to chase down the rest of them.
Gold Medal Requirements
- Kill two of the Foreman on horseback to meet a Gold Medal requirement – in other words, don’t let Miss Grimshaw take the glory. You also need to complete the mission with 90% accuracy.
Once you’ve killed the runners, you’ll approach the one in front – the boss, Anthony Foreman. Jackson wants him brought back alive, so equip your lasso and catch him.
On your way back to Tilly , Anthony will complain how Tilly killed his cousin, and Arthur will defend her.
Back at the house you found Tilly at, Tilly will say she wants Anthony to tell the rest of the gang to leave her alone. Ultimately, it’s your choice whether you want to kill him, or spare him.
After either decision, the quest will end.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Catch & Bring Back Anthony Foreman Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Polite Society, Valentine Style Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rescue Tilly Jackson From The Foremans Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – That’s Murfree Country Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough