- After the cutscene with Javier, follow Dutch & sneak through the compound until you see two guards.
- Follow Dutch’s instructions and use stealth kills on them.
- Pick up their bodies and hide them in the bushes.
- Continue to follow Dutch until he leads you into a small warehouse.
- Take cover on the other side of the door and wait for the guards to turn around.
- Eliminate the guards and meet up with Dutch – he’ll instruct you on how to make a distraction.
- Locate the sugar sacks and slice them open.
- Look for & activate the mechanical gear to close the windows and doors.
- Head to the other side of the warehouse and release the valve.
- After Dutch instructs you, go outside and wait for him there.
- Follow Dutch until the warehouse explodes.
- Run towards Javier to rescue him.
- Cover Dutch and eliminate enemies as you make your way through the compound.
- Run and follow Dutch as soon as you reach the compound’s gates.
7. Sugar Sacks Are Right By Dutch
The sugar sacks that you need to slice are right next to where Dutch is slicing through other sugar sacks.
8. Mechanical Gear Is Next To Sack Storage
After hacking through sugar sacks, you need to close the doors and windows. The gear used to close them can be found to the left of the storage rack holding the sugar sacks.
13. Eliminate Enemies As Dutch Goes Through Compound
Dutch will be carrying Javier through the compound so it’s your job to eliminate enemies and cover him. Keep track of where enemies are and pick them off one by one so you won’t get outnumbered.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Kind and Benevolent Despot Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Favored Sons Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Our Best Selves Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – My Last Boy Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Just a Social Call Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Red Dead Redemption Walkthrough