Rescue The Local Workers
- Head to the marker to start the quest.
- After the cutscene, look around you for a way to free yourself.
- Follow the button prompts until you fall over.
- Follow the on-screen button prompts to beat down on your captor.
- After the cutscene, follow Leon and sneak through the enemy base.
- Once you reach the workers, quickly shoot the ropes to save them from hanging.
- Eliminate the enemies who are firing at you.
- Once you’ve killed all enemies, the quest will end.
2. Pull Your Hands To Loosen Ropes
Follow the button prompts on-screen to loosen the ropes around your wrist. This allows you to move on to the next stage of freeing yourself from your binds.
3. Rock Left To Right To Fall Over
When you’ve loosened up the ropes, follow the button prompts to rock left to right until you tip over and free yourself.
4. Grapple Your Captor To Beat Him Down
Once you’re free, follow the on-screen button prompts to grapple with you captor and beat him down so you can rescue the other captives in the area.
6. Quickly Shoot The Ropes To Free Workers
You need to quickly shoot the ropes to prevent the workers from hanging and dying.
7. Watch Out For Enemies On The Roof
Enemies have a better view when they are in a higher area than you. Take care of them immediately before they deal big damage.