The Artist’s Way
The Artist’s Way is a multi-part side quest available in Red Dead Redemption 2. Arthur meets Charles Chatenay in Saint Denis.
Unlocked: Complete Chapter 4’s “The Joys of Civilization” – Head to Saint Denis and find the stranger Charles Chatenay in Doyle’s Tavern. An in-game day after meeting him, you can find him again in a back alley at the heart of the city. Deal with the man threatening Charles to save him.
Wait another day, the pay him a visit at the art gallery in Saint Denis. This needs to be done between 6am and 6pm. Assist him during a fight and walk with him.
Wait for 2 in-game days, then head to the gunsmith in Saint Denis to find him disguised as a woman. You will need to escort him to the docks. As you arrive to the ship, you will be attacked by a few men. Take them out whichever way you like.
Wait another 2 in-game days to receive a letter from Charles that informs you about the drawing he gave you. You can sell it at a fence if you need money.
You may also be interested in:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Mercies of Knowledge Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Idealism and Pragmatism Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Uncles Bad Day Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Saint Denis Bounty Hunting Missions Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – That’s Murfree Country Walkthrough