The Fine Joys of Tobacco
The Fine Joys of Tobacco is one of the main missions available in the third chapter of Red Dead Redemption 2. In this mission, you will have to sneak, set plantations on fire and, of course, shoot a bit.
How to get a gold medal in The Fine Joys of Tobacco?
- Silently kill the Gray Sean distracts in the wagon store – Leave the wagon and get behind the Gray’s back to stealth kill him.
- Douse the fields within 2 minutes 20 second – Be on the move and remember to press sprint when you are crouching. Move from one field to another, and pour the moonshine as fast as you can.
- Kill 5 Grays during the escape – While on the horse, stay close to Sean and quickly eliminate the enemies.
- Complete the mission without using items that replenish health.
This mission starts when you enter Braithwaite Manor. After the cutscene, get on the wagon and drive with Sean to Caliga Hall. Hide in the wagon when prompted.
Once inside the store, stop hiding and crouch all the way over to Hamish. Kill him stealthily from behind. After the cutscene, stealthily crouch all the way to the wooden barrels and stay behind cover.
You need to douse all the fields with moonshine. Stay low and continue dousing the fields until the markings disappear on the map. Be careful when you cross-guarded paths, shown as red dots on your map.
After all the fields are doused, meet Sean at the barn. Equip the fire bottles and throw one into the building. Do the same to the fields.
The guards will be alerted here. You need to jump from cover to cover and eliminate them. Use Deadeye to do so quickly. Reach the wagon and cut the horses free. Mount up and escape with Sean.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Pouring Forth Oil Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The First Shall Be Last Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Sabotage the Tobacco Farm Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Honor, Amongst Thieves Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Mercies of Knowledge Walkthrough