Travel To O’Creagh’s Run
- Mount your new horse, and follow Hosea to O’Creagh’s Run.
- Hunt and kill a Rabbit.
- Bring back the Rabbit to Hosea, and stow it on your Horse.
- Set up your camp to rest for the night.
- Cook and eat the Rabbit you just hunted.
- Go to sleep.
2. Use A Bow To Kill The Rabbit
Guns may ruin the meat and/or pelt of the rabbit. It would be best to use a Bow to hunt and kill the Rabbit instead.
4. Create A Camp From The Item Wheel
You will be able to set up camp by selecting it from the Crafting slot in your item wheel.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Exit Pursued By a Bruised Ego Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Controls for PS4 and Xbox One
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Hunt The Bear Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Veteran Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Spines of America Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – The Aftermath of Genesis Walkthrough