Table of Contents Show
Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall Walkthrough
Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall? is the title of the fifth mission of the main storyline in Red Dead Redemption 2. This task concerns an attack on a private train of Leviticus Cornwall with the intention of stealing the cash it carries. Our walkthrough describes in detail all the steps leading to the attack, stopping and robbing the train.
How to get the golden medal in Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?
- Save Lenny, when he hangs from the train – Information about it is in our walkthrough. Lenny is rescued as soon as he lands on the roof of the train.
- Eliminate the guards after stopping the train in less than 1 minute and 30 seconds – Dead Eye can help you eliminate groups of enemies.
- Get through the shootout without taking any damage – Try to find a compromise between hiding staying behind cover and attacking enemies more aggressively. If you are hit, let yourself be killed and you will return to the last checkpoint and you will be able to try again.
- Score 10 headshots – You can get a few “easy” headshots as you make your way through the subsequent wagons.
- Complete the mission without using healing items – This one is easy. Simply avoid choosing any healing items from your inventory.
Prepare for the Train Robbery
- Follow the gang to the stakeout point.
- Stop at the ridge before the train tracks.
- Dismount from your horse then head to Bill’s location.
- Bring the wire to the detonator.
- Connect the wire.
- Head back up to the others.
- Wear your bandana.
Follow the Gang to Push the Mission Forward
The mission is pretty straightforward. Just follow the gang on your horse to get to the stakeout point.
There is No Right Way to Connect the Wire
The detonator will not work no matter what you do when you’re connecting it. There’s no correct way to connect the wire as it failing is part of the story.
Rob the Train
- Run and jump on the train.
- Save Lenny.
- Move forward and take down the men on the train.
- Beat the train engineer.
- Kill the reinforcements.
- Go to Dutch.
- Take dynamite from bill and set it on the carriage door.
- Go inside the the carriage.
- Search around the carriage for bonds.
- Go back outside.
- Choice : Kill the guards or just threaten them.
- Go to the front of the train to start it up.
Take Cover as You Move Forward
Enemies will pop out from the cars as you move through the train. Keep yourself moving between covers as you go forward.
Either Lenny or You Will Fight the Engineer
Whoever goes to the front of the train first will be caught in a fight with the engineer. Letting Lenny go first will risk failing the mission if you don’t save him quickly.
Use Large Rocks as Cover
In the fight against the reinforcements, use the large rocks on the ground as cover. From there, you can also easily spot enemies on the roof of the train!
Choose Whether to Kill the Men or Let Them Be
Choosing to keep them alive will have you letting them back on the train. There’s really no difference between letting them live or die.
More of this sort of thing:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Just a Social Call Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – A Quiet Time Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Urban Pleasures Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Our Best Selves Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Rob the Train Walkthrough
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to get the golden medal in Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?