Table of Contents Show
- Remnant 2 Crafting Materials
- Agnosia Driftwood
- Alkahest Powder
- Anamy’s Echo
- Blood Moon
- Bloody Steel
- Bone Sap
- Broken Compass
- Broken Timepiece
- Cipher Rod
- Conflux Prism
- Cordyceps Gland
- Cracked Shell
- Crimson Membrane
- Cursed Dream Silks
- Decrepit Rune
- Dread Core
- Eidolon Shard
- Escalation Circuit
- Faded Grimoire
- Faith Seed
- Forgotten Memory
- Forlorn Fragment
- Heart Seed
- Hollow Heart
- Imposter’s Heart
- Medic Pin
- Melded Hilt
- Mutated Growth
- Necrocyte Strand
- Old Metal Tool
- Old Whistle
- Mysterious Stone
- Ravager’s Maw
- Root Ganglia
- Rusty Medal
- Sacred Hunt Feather
- Scroll of Binding
- Seeker Residue
- Sentry’s Old Iris
- Serum W-13
- Shining Essence Echo
- Soul Sliver
- Stasis Core
- Tainted Ichor
- Twilight Dactylus
- Twisted Lazurite
- Worn Cylinder
- Ionic Crystal
- Wooden Shiv
- Strange Box
Remnant 2 Crafting Materials
All crafting materials in Remnant 2.
Scrap is the main currency of the game, it is used to upgrade most Weapons, buy Items and craft with Materials.
Scrap can be used to craft the following items:
- Most Upgrades
Agnosia Driftwood is an ordinary-looking piece of wood adorned with unknown runes that seem to move and shift, carrying the Laemir’s experiments with longevity and life.
Remnant 2 Agnosia Driftwood Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Fargazer weapon Mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Agnosia Driftwood
- Drop from Legion boss which can be found in Yaesha – The Twisted Chantry
Alkahest Powder is a mysterious and odorous powder that defies identification, revealing the Dran’s alchemical mastery.
Remnant 2 Alkahest Powder Usage
- Can be used to craft Witchfire Weapon Mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Alkahest Powder
- Can be found in Losomn. Dropped by Gwendil The Unburnt
Anamy’s Echo is a shining crystal that holds an echo of a whole world within, manifesting the dreams and aspirations of a dedicated people.
Remnant 2 Anamy’s Echo Usage
- It is used by McCabe and craft the Crescent Moon Bow.
How to Get Remnant 2 Anamy’s Echo
- Can be found in Losomn- Retreat’s Horizon
- Approach Nimue while she is asleep and melee attack her bracelet with the Dreamcatcher. This will provide you a consumable called Nimue’s Dream. Consume it and that teleports you to an island surrounded by water on all sides. The water is safe to walk around, just trail the edge until you find a glowing turquoise stone(Anamy’s Echo). Take it to McCabe and craft the Crescent Moon Bow.
Blood Moon Essence is an indescribable globe that eludes examination, linked to the essence of change and heralding tumultuous times.
Remnant 2 Blood Moon Essence Usage
Blood Moon Essence can be used to craft the following items at the Blackwood Altar:
- Knotted Helm - 5 Blood Moon Essence
- Knotted Cage - 10 Blood Moon Essence
- Knotted Greaves - 7 Blood Moon Essence
- Knotted Gloves – 3 Blood Moon Essence
- Blade of Gul - 10 Blood Moon Essence
- Sanguine Vapor (consumable) – 1 Blood Moon Essence
- Faded Grimoire (Summoner class) - 15 Blood Moon Essence
- Soul Anchor – 10 Blood Moon Essence
- Soul Guard - 5 Blood Moon Essence
- Total Needed for all Unlocks - 65 Blood Moon Essence
How to Get Remnant 2 Blood Moon Essence
- Can be found in Yaesha, drops from Root Wisps during a blood moon.
Bloody Steel Splinter is a crafting material bearing traces of your own blood, holding the memory of the reasons for your past death.
Remnant 2 Bloody Steel Splinter Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Blood Draw weapon Mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Bloody Steel Splinter
- Can be found in the Fae portion of Losomn, by paying tribute to The Red Prince. Tribute is paid by offering him 3 or more Crimson King Coins, that are dropped by Teleport Fae (Red Knights) in the same area. Offering fewer than 3 coins will be taken as an insult and you will be forced to fight. By paying the tribute you can bypass the fight entirely.
Bone Sap is a gooey lump exuding a painful tingle, imbued with life and remnants of the creature it once came from. It reflects the wonders and forgotten creatures dwelling in dark corners.
Remnant 2 Bone Sap Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Voltaic Rondure weapon Mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Bone Sap
- Gained by defeating Bloat King, a boss that can be found in The Great Sewers dungeon on Losomn.
- Can be bought from Cass at Ward 13 after defeating Bloat King, a boss that can be found in The Great Sewers dungeon on Losomn for 1500 Scap.
Broken Compass is a rusty, non-functioning compass that occasionally twitches but no longer points towards anything. Reminiscent of the owner’s adventures and past experiences. It is required to crraft the Golden Compass Engram.
Remnant 2 Broken Compass Usage
- Can be used to craft the Golden Compass Engram which unlocks the Explorer Archetype.
How to Get Remnant 2 Broken Compass
- Can be obtained by defeating Annihilation at the end of the main story in Root Earth.
Broken Timepiece is a watch whose unusual face hints at its origin outside of Earth’s time. It recalls the tale of Hewdas Clock, a legendary event that saved a town from peril.
Remnant 2 Broken Timepiece Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Time Lapse weapon mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Broken Timepiece
- Can be found in Losomn, after completing the Clock tower event
After visiting Lemark District, get back to Hewdas Clock head north to find the Clock Tower. There is a checkpoint just outside the clock tower called Hewdas Clock.
Inside the clock tower, there is an elevator, that is currently not working. You have to climb up from the outside, by passing through the windows.
You can interact with the big machinery, but you need to have the Clockwork Pinion in order to activate.
To obtain it, you have to input the time the Clock Tower is displaying on a clock found on Lemark District.
Head back to Lemark District and interact with the door on the table in the room full of clocks and insert the time the Clock Tower is displaying.
After you insert the Clockwork Pinion, you can interact with the handle, thus restarting the clock, and a material will fall from one of the clock hands called Broken Timepiece.
Cipher Rod is a palm-sized device containing incomprehensible knowledge, harnessing the Dran’s advanced understanding of subatomic levels and unique measurements.
Remnant 2 Cipher Rod Usage
- Can be used by McCabe to craft Enigma Rifle
How to Get Remnant 2 Cipher Rod
- Can be found in The Labyrinth
Get to this portal and wait until it shows the scenery seen in the following image. Once it does, go through it.
You will fall on a bridge and move forward to the next area.
You will reach an area with enemies in which you can find the Cipher Rod at the base of a statue.
Conflux Prism is a complex core featuring hexagonal pillars that interact and give directives, representing the Dran’s mastery of technology.
Remnant 2 Conflux Prism Usage
- Can be used by McCabe to craft Cube Gun
How to Get Remnant 2 Conflux Prism
- Can be found in The Labyrinth, Dropped by Labyrinth Sentinel
Cordyceps Gland is a visceral crafting material that triggers unnerving whispers and voices when touched, revealing the Root’s means of communication and corruption.
Remnant 2 Cordyceps Gland Usage
- It is one of the ingredients McCabe needs to craft the Tremor Weapon Mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Cordyceps Gland
- Can be found in Yaesha – The Nameless Nest. Dropped by Mother Mind.
Cracked Shell is an inert piece of hatchery creature’s shell, showing signs of life and warmth from within. It signifies that resistance to entropy exists even in the darkest places.
Remnant 2 Cracked Shell Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Space Crabs weapon Mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Cracked Shell
- Can be found in N’Erud – The Hatchery. Dropped by Primogenitor
Crimson Membrane is a craftable material harvested from the fallen Doe, exuding an oppressive and malevolent aura. The Doe and the Ravager’s eternal struggle represents the delicate balance of life and death.
Remnant 2 Crimson Membrane Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft Merciless, a Long Gun
How to Get Remnant 2 Crimson Membrane
- Dropped by the Ravager in Yaesha. Kill it after eating the Doe.
- Do not kill or heal the Doe, Shoot Ravenger instead
- Take your time killing the Ravenger, Don’t quick kill
- Ravenger will eat the Doe when he has 50% health left
Cursed Dream Silks
Cursed Dream Silks
Remnant 2 Cursed Dream Silks Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft Nightfall, a Long Gun
How to Get Remnant 2 Cursed Dream Silks
- Standard drop for The Nightweaver in Losomn
Decrepit Rune is a hardened shell enclosing a luminous gem, appearing to be crafted or grown with runic markings adorning its surface.
Remnant 2 Decrepit Rune Usage
- It can be used by Nimue to craft Rune Pistol
How to Get Remnant 2 Decrepit Rune
- Can be found in Losomn – Morrow Parish, Give Ravenous Medallion to the Nightweaver’s Web to acquire it. You can later trade it for a Rune Pistol at Nimue
Dread Core is a pulsating heart harvested from a ghastly creature, evoking a touch of madness when held for too long. It reflects the ever-evolving nature of the corruption.
Remnant 2 Dread Core Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Skewer weapon mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Dread Core
- Can be found in Root Earth, dropped by Venom
Eidolon Shard is a substance with barely any form, resembling a delicate and unbreakable
soap bubble. It holds a peculiar resemblance to a tamed gas nebula, contained within the palm of one’s hand.
Remnant 2 Eidolon Shard Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft Spectral Blade, a Melee Weapon
How to Get Remnant 2 Eidolon Shard
- Can be obtained as loot from Sha’Hala: Spectral Guardian of N’Erud, In N’Erud.
Escalation Circuit is a complex component within the Custodian, resonating with a sense of growling sentience. Its composition embodies the boundless complexity of life and sentience, defying simple explanations.
Remnant 2 Escalation Circuit Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the weapon mod Overflow
How to Get Remnant 2 Escalation Circuit
- Can be found in N’Erud in the Abyssal Rift area below where The Custodian resides
- To get below look for a hole in the floor on the left of the entrance to the spire, then take the elevator on the right, now take the path on the right of the bridge and you should see the circuit on a machine
Faded Grimoire is a mysterious crafting material required to craft the Tome of The Bringer Engram. Legends link it to the Blood Moon, a precursor to turbulent times where great heroes and villains emerge.
Remnant 2 Faded Grimoire Usage
- Can be used to craft the Tome of The Bringer Engram, which grants access to the Summoner Archetype.
How to Get Remnant 2 Faded Grimoire
Can be found in Yaesha – Bloodmoon Altar, and The Far Woods. Required Material:
- Blood Moon Essence x15
Faith Seed is a unique crafting material gifted by the Doe, containing life and holding the power to quickly give life. The balance between the Doe and the Ravager represents the duality of death and life.
Remnant 2 Faith Seed Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Astral Burst weapon mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Faith Seed
- Yaesha – Cathedral of Omen
From the entrance, the triangle lever should be triggered until the triangle is facing left. The icons lever should be triggered until the doe is in front of you. The circles lever should be triggered until the Ravager, doe and death are encircled with the doe having two circles.
Forgotten Memory is a precious manifestation incubating in an enigmatic growth, hinting at the Root’s connection to the memories of other beings.
Remnant 2 Forgotten Memory Usage
- Forgotten Memory can be used to craft Alpha-Omega, a powerful Long Gun
How to Get Remnant 2 Forgotten Memory
- Can be found in Root Earth by defeating Annihilation
Forlorn Fragment is a piece of the broken sword of the Red Prince, still radiating heat where it shattered. It hints at the hidden truth of the One True King’s indiscretion, shrouded in secrecy.
Remnant 2 Forlorn Fragment Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe in Ward 13, to craft the Firestorm Weapon mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Forlorn Fragment
- Dropped by The Red Prince in Losomn
Heart Seed is a powerful crafting material that expands one’s senses, enabling the ability to feel and see through the senses of living creatures around them.
Remnant 2 Heart Seed Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Soulbinder weapon mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Heart Seed
- Can be found in Yaesha – The Chimney
Hollow Heart is a crafting material obtained from a corrupted Pan Guardian, serving as a reminder of the Root’s power to fully corrupt even the strongest beings.
Remnant 2 Hollow Heart Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Stonebreaker.
How to Get Remnant 2 Hollow Heart
- It can be found in Yaesha – The Great Bole. Dropped by Corruptor if you don’t down the Guardian.
Imposter’s Heart is a mysterious and dualistic organ, pulsating with warmth on one side and abyssal chill on the other, reflecting its enigmatic owner’s temperament.
Remnant 2 Imposter’s Heart Usage
- Can be used to craf Deceit from McCabe
How to Get Remnant 2 Imposter’s Heart
- Can be found in Losomn – Council Chamber. Dropped by Faelin
Medic Pin is a weathered symbol of healers and medics, a rare sight in contemporary times, reminding of those who risked their lives to save others. It is required to craft the Caduceus Idol Engram.
Remnant 2 Medic Pin Usage
- Can be used to craft the Caduceus Idol Engram which unlocks the Medic Archetype.
How to Get Remnant 2 Medic Pin
- Can be found in Ward 13
- Can be bought form Dr Norah for 1,500
Melded Hilt is a unique crafting material, appearing as a fusion of hardened gold and obsidian, exemplifying the blending of two metals into one.
Remnant 2 Melded Hilt Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft Godsplitter
How to Get Remnant 2 Melded Hilt
- Can be found in Losomn – Malefic Gallery. Dropped by Faerin
Mutated Growth is a wild and designed crafting material, reflecting the Drzyr’s extensive studies and adaptations of various forms of life.
Remnant 2 Mutated Growth Usage
- Can be used to craft Bore.
How to Get Remnant 2 Mutated Growth
- Dropped by Abomination. In N’Erud.
Necrocyte Strand is a grotesque crafting material that evolved from a benign growth into a plump abscess, sustaining itself with veins and organs.
Remnant 2 Necrocyte Strand Usage
- It is used as by Mccabe to craft Defrag
How to Get Remnant 2 Necrocyte Strand
- Can be found in Root Earth. Dropped by Cancer
Old Metal Tool
Old Metal Tool is a sturdy and reliable crafting material with a history of longevity, its purpose shrouded in the mists of time.
Remnant 2 Old Metal Tool Usage
- Can be used craft Steel Enswell at Wallace in Ward 13.
How to Get Remnant 2 Old Metal Tool
- Can be found in Ward 13
- Can be bought form Reggie for 1500
Old Whistle is a rusty, non-functional whistle that once served as a handy gadget for the military. Its presence evokes memories of times long past. It is required to craft the Silent Whistle Engram.
Remnant 2 Old Whistle Usage
- Can be used to craft the Silent Whistle Engram to unlock the Handler Archetype.
How to Get Remnant 2 Old Whistle
- Can be found in Ward 13
- Can be bought from Mudtooth for 1500
Mysterious Stone is a sought-after crafting material that raises numerous questions as its existence seems to defy the rules of Earth. It is connected to the Fae and considered the substance from which all matter is born. It is required to craft the Philosopher’s Stone Engram.
Remnant 2 Mysterious Stone Usage
- Can be used to craft the Philosopher’s Stone Engram which unlocks the Alchemist class.
How to Get Remnant 2 Mysterious Stone
- Dropped by defeating Manticora in the Manticora from the Drain Event in Losomn overworld.
- Players can trigger by walking up to grates they see in the world.
- Event triggers a Manticora will pull the player into the vent and they will wake up in a new area of the level.
Ravager’s Maw is a heavy and razor-sharp jaw, imbued with malevolent powers. Many believe the Ravager, an embodiment of Death, cannot be killed, raising questions about its true nature.
Remnant 2 Ravager’s Maw Usage
- It is used by McCabe to craft Feral Judgement
How to Get Remnant 2 Ravager’s Maw
- Shoot the Corrupted Ravager after you are offered the pact, and then kill the Red Doe before he can eat it.
Root Ganglia is a repulsive crafting material, part flesh, part deadwood, and eerily feeling alive. The Root’s tendency to copy and mimic objects is believed to be their lack of imagination.
Remnant 2 Root Ganglia Usage
Root Ganglia can be used to craft the following items:
- Can be used to craft Healing Shot.
- Can be used to craft Concussive Shot.
- Can be used to craft Scrap Shot.
- Can be used to craft Hot Shot.
Rusty Medal is a worn and aged symbol of bravery and sacrifice from past conflicts. Its origin and the commendations it represented have been lost to the passage of time. It is required to craft the Sniper War Medal Engram
Remnant 2 Rusty Medal Usage
- Can be used to craft the Sniper War Medal Engram to unlock the Hunter Archetype.
How to Get Remnant 2 Rusty Medal
- Can be bought from Brabus at Ward 13 for 1500
- Can be found in Ward 13
Sacred Hunt Feather
Sacred Hunt Feather is a talisman carried by Royal Hunters for luck, vibrating with an anxious energy, as if the feathers themselves were eager to take flight.
Remnant 2 Sacred Hunt Feather Usage
- The Sacred Hunt Feather can be crafted into the Familiar weapon mod by McCabe in Ward 13
How to Get Remnant 2 Sacred Hunt Feather
- Attack The Huntress when found sleeping with the Dreamcatcher and it provides a dream consumable called Huntress’s Dream. Using it takes you to “Briella’s Reverie” which appears to just be a large map full of normal trash mobs. At some point in the map, The Huntress attacks you again. Defeat her to obtain Sacred Hunt Feather, instead of the Venerated Spearhead.
Scroll of Binding
Scroll of Binding is an ancient scroll with a harmonious composition capable of taming even the untamable. It tells the intertwined stories of Pan and Ravager through the melody of a Water Harp.
Remnant 2 Scroll of Binding Usage
- Can be brought to Ava McCabe to craft the Song of Eafir Weapon Mod.
- Required Materials
Scroll of Binding x1
Lumenite Crystal x5
Seeker Residue is a unique material with substantial weight, reflecting the solid presence of the phantoms in the strange world it originates from.
Remnant 2 Seeker Residue Usage
- It can be used by McCabe to craft the Helix weapon mod.
How to Get Remnant 2 Seeker Residue
- Dropped by The Astropath
Sentry’s Old Iris
Sentry’s Old Iris is a mysterious crafting material that appears to have no independent power source. Emitting a humming energy, it was created by the Drzyr and served as an awe-inspiring power source beyond their own comprehension.
Remnant 2 Sentry’s Old Iris Usage
- It is one of the ingredients used by McCabe to craft the Prismatic Driver.
How to Get Remnant 2 Sentry’s Old Iris
- Dropped by The Custodian’s Eye
Serum W-13 is a pressurized toxic liquid that once contained a sacred oil used in holy rituals. Created to combat corruption, these concoctions ironically seemed to sustain the infection rather than cure it.
Remnant 2 Serum W-13 Usage
- It is used by McCabe to craft the Root Blades weapon mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Serum W-13
- Can be found in
Shining Essence Echo
Shining Essence Echo is a material that carries the echoes of Tal’Ratha’s thoughts. It signifies the complex nature of consciousness and identity, existing beyond mere mechanical functions.
Remnant 2 Shining Essence Echo Usage
- Can be used to craft Void Idol at the Drzyr Replicator.
- Can be given to The Custodian. It will reward you with Siphon Heart
How to Get Remnant 2 Shining Essence Echo
- Dropped by Tal Ratha or Tal Ratha (Metaphysical)
Soul Sliver is a crystal that emanates an unsettling glow and pulse, inducing an uncomfortable sensation when touched. It harkens back to the horrifying days when the Pan first encountered the Root, leaving few survivors and immeasurable suffering.
Remnant 2 Soul Sliver Usage
- Used to craft Rotted Arrow mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Soul Sliver
- Bought from Cass at Ward 13
- Dropped from Shrewd on Yaesha
Stasis Core is a remarkable crafting material that retains its power despite being abandoned for unknown millennia. Built to endure by the Drzyr, it stands as a testament to their technological prowess and longevity.
Remnant 2 Stasis Core Usage
- It is used by McCabe to craft the Stasis Beam weapon mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Stasis Core
- Can be found in N’Erud – by solving the Zombie Cave Event.
Tainted Ichor is a vial once containing sacred oil used in holy rituals. Now thick and murky, it was drained from a much darker source. It serves as a reminder of the dangers of controlling beliefs and the potential for corruption.
Remnant 2 Tainted Ichor Usage
- Can be used to craft Corrosive Rounds
How to Get Remnant 2 Tainted Ichor
- Defeating Magister Dullain in Shattered Gallery, Losomn
Twilight Dactylus is a Crafting Material with an unsettling nature. Even when tucked away, it moves and rearranges items as if it has a mind of its own. Some believe its arrival in Yaesha coincided with the appearance of the Destroyer, raising troubling questions about the origin of corruption in that realm.
Remnant 2 Twilight Dactylus Usage
- It can be used by McCabe to craft the Rootlash weapon mod
How to Get Remnant 2 Twilight Dactylus
- Dropped by Kaeula’s Shadow
Twisted Lazurite is a shard from a Pan Guardian that fell victim to the Root’s influence. It vibrates with eager energy, carrying the taint of the dark forces that consumed its former host.
Remnant 2 Twisted Lazurite Usage
- It can be used by McCabe to craft the Twisted Arbalest
How to Get Remnant 2 Twisted Lazurite
- Can be found in Yaesha – The Great Bole. Dropped by Corruptor
Worn Cylinder is a crafting material that, despite its age and wear, still holds the potential for danger and destruction. Required to craft the Iron Cylinder Engram
Remnant 2 Worn Cylinder Usage
- Can be used to craft the Iron Cylinder Engram
How to Get Remnant 2 Worn Cylinder
- After completing the third world talk to Mudtooth and ask him to tell you multiple stories until he rewards you with the Worn Cylinder.
Note: If you preordered any of the three Remnant 2 versions from any platform, you will have the Gunslinger Archetype unlocked as a starting option, and if you picked Gunslinger Archetype you’ll be unable to obtain this Item from Mudtooth as it’s not necessary.
Ionic Crystal is a common but unique crafting material, possessing unusual conductive and absorptive properties. The Drzyr’s proficiency in molecular and atomic physics allows them to create innovative compounds from even the most basic materials.
Remnant 2 Ionic Crystal Usage
- Can be used to craft the Energy Wall Weapon Mod. Cost:
Ionic Crystal x1 + Lumenite Crystal x5 + Scrap x500
How to Get Remnant 2 Ionic Crystal
- Can be found in N’Erud – Timeless Horizon
Wooden Shiv is a splintered piece of Root weaponry, required to craft the Serrated Root Blade Engram. The corruption concealed itself under deceptive guises, overriding the very beings it invaded, even turning Guardians into deadly mindless vassals.
Remnant 2 Wooden Shiv Usage
- Can be used to craft the Serrated Root Blade Engram for the Invader class.
How to Get Remnant 2 Wooden Shiv
- Can be found at Root Earth.
- Once on Root Earth, there is a big open arena area near the small checkpoint at the Corrupted Harbor, the one in which you get an amulet called the Escalation Protocol. As you pick up the Amulet, you will notice a blue particle effect. Swing the Dreamcatcher there, to obtain a consumable called Walker’s Dream. Use it to fight Bane, defeat it to receive the Wooden Shiv. Head back to Ward 13 and talk to Wallace to create the Invader archetype engram, the Serrated Root Blade
Strange Box is a dormant and enigmatic contraption whose purpose remains a mystery. Its activation requires exploring countless possibilities until certainty is attained. Required to craft the Hexahedron Engram.
Remnant 2 Strange Box Usage
- Can be used to craft the Hexahedron Engram which unlocks Archon class.
How to Get Remnant 2 Strange Box
- Explore the Labyrinth until you find a locked door. You’ll need the Master Portal Key, and you must be corrupted in order to open the door. Go through the gate, you’ll be at The Backrooms. Explore the backrooms until you find the Strange Box.
NOTE: Mind that once you are in, you’ll have only 90 seconds to explore the backrooms, otherwise you’ll be kicked out.
You may also be interested in: