Sniper Stealth Build
As the name suggest, this build is for players you like to take out their targets from a distance while remaining undetected. Here is what you need for this Remnant: From The Ashes build.
Other Remnant From the Ashes Guides:
- Remnant From the Ashes Ring List
- Remnant From the Ashes Amulet List
- Remnant From the Ashes Weapon List
- Remnant From the Ashes Armor List
- Remnant From the Ashes Key Items
- Remnant From the Ashes Traits Guide
- Remnant From the Ashes Character Stats
Particle Accelerator is the best primary weapon to go with this build as it provides the most base damage of all rifles. But, if you haven’t found it yet then you can use the Hunting Rifle, Sniper Rifle, or Beam Rifle.
As for the secondary weapon, Magnum Revolver can help you if have a good aim. But, of you want to take down enemies quick at a close range than having an SMG will help you a lot. Melee weapons don’t matter for this build and you shouldn’t be in a melee range of enemies.
For this particular build, you have two choices: Hunter and Osseous Armor. Of the two, Hunter is the best choice for the Sniper Stealth build but, if you don’t have the Hunter armor yet than Osseous Armor is a good substitute and will do the trick.
The reason Hunter armor works best for this build is that is increases the weak spot damage for target that are +15 meter away. As for the Osseous Armor, if only provides damage boost after you kill an enemy.
Use the Brutal Mark as it increases your damage against the bosses.
Stone of Balance and Hunter’s Band will go nicely with this Remnant From The Ashes build. Stone of Balance increases the ranged damage while the Hunter’s Band increases weak spot damage by 25%.
- Mind’s Eye – Increases ranged Damage
- Handling – Recoil Reduction
- Shadow Walker – Enemies are slow to detect you
- Exploiter – Weak Spot damage increase
- Mother’s Blessing – reduced damage from ranged attacks
- Quick Hands – reload sped is increased
- Blink Token
- Hot Shot
- Flicker Cloak