Table of Contents Show
- Remnant 2 All Relics & Locations
- Dragon Heart
- Bloombing Heart
- Crystal Heart
- Decayed Heart
- Lifeless Heart
- Pulsing Heart
- Quilted Heart
- Reprocessed Heart
- Resonating Heart
- Ripened Heart
- Runed Heart
- Salvaged Heart
- Shielded Heart
- Siphon Heart
- Tormented Heart
- Tranquil Heart
- Void Heart
- Enlarged Heart
- Constrained Heart
- Unsullied Heart
- Diverting Heart
Remnant 2 All Relics & Locations
Relics, as the primary consumable for healing and receiving bonuses, have a limited number of charges, which begin at three. However, players have the option of increasing these charges through the upgrading procedure. Players also can boost their efficiency and resilience by improving their relics.
|Dragon Heart||On use, heals 70 Health over 0.5s.|
|Bloombing Heart||On use, heals the user for 35% of caster’s Max Health over 5s. Spawns 3 Healing Orbs which grant 35% of caster’s Max Health over 5s. Orbs last 20s. Recasting removes previous Orbs.|
|Crystal Heart||On use, regenerates 100% of Max Health over 10s, Movement Speed is reduced by 50%, and incoming damage is reduced by 25%. Lasts 10s.|
|Decayed Heart||On use, causes the next 3 instances of enemy damage taken to trigger 40 Health regeneration over 3s. Lasts 30s.|
|Lifeless Heart||On use, heals 30 Health over 0.5s. Relic capacity is doubled.|
|Pulsing Heart||On use, pulses every 3s, healing allies within 7m for 20 Health over 0.5s per pulse. Lasts 15s.|
|Quilted Heart||Does not provide standard healing. On use, negates Stamina Drain and cause Evades to heal for 15 Health over 0.25s. Lasts 20s.|
|Reprocessed Heart||On use, converts 5 Health to 40 Mod Power per second for 25s for Both Weapons. Cannot die from conversion.|
|Resonating Heart||On use, regenerates 50% of Max Health over 5s. When heal ends, any overhea| Health is Doubled and awarded over the next 20s.|
|Ripened Heart||On use, heals 35 Health over 0.5s and an additional 70 over 5s.|
|Runed Heart||On use, increases Health Regeneration by 5 and generates 500 Mod Power over 10s.|
|Salvaged Heart||Innate 50% Use Speed bonus. On use, heals 30 Health over 0.25s and restore 300% of current Grey Health.|
|Shielded Heart||On use, grants a Shield for 100% of Current Health. Lasts 20s or until Shield is removed by damage.|
|Siphon Heart||On use, grants 10% of base damage dealt as Lifesteal for 10s.|
|Tormented Heart||Innate 20% Use Speed bonus. On use, deals 240 Explosive damage to enemies within 10m and Lifesteals 25% of damage dealt.|
|Tranquil Heart||Passively grants 2 Health Regeneration per second. On use, doubles All Health Regeneration for 15s.|
|Void Heart||On use, reduces incoming damage by 50% for 4s. When buff ends, heals 100% of missing Health over 0.75s.|
|Enlarged Heart||Innate double use speed. On use, heals 140 health over 0.5s. Relic capacity is halved.|
|Constrained Heart||On use regenerates 20 Health per second for 5s and grants 2 Stacks of Bulwark while heal is active.|
|Unsullied Heart||On use, heals for 100% of Current Health over 0.5s.|
|Diverting Heart||On use, reduces Skill Cooldowns by 1s for sec. Lasts 15s.|
- Heals 70 Health over 0.5s.
- Player picks it up during prologue in ward 13.
- Heals the user for 35% of caster’s Max Health over 5s. Spawns 3 Healing Orbs which grant 35% of caster’s Max Health over 5s. Orbs last 20s. Recasting removes previous Orbs.
- Yaesha, Imperial Gardens and The Expanding Glade. In this locations you will be able to find bell tower. Ascend the stairs ahead. Go up until you see the elevator-like structure ahead. When you climb up two sets of stairs, and you are near the elevator hop in. When the elevator start moving, quickly hop out of the elevator. Turn around, and you will see symbols going up. Remember these symbols.
Head down to the base of the staircases and face the wall between them. This is an illusory wall and you can walk right through it to find a hidden room. Inside, plug in the four symbols you saw earlier into the circular structure in the center and the door ahead will unlock.
- Regenerates 100% of Max Health over 10s, Movement Speed is reduced by 50%, and incoming damage is reduced by 25%. Lasts 10s.
- N’Erud. Reward for the Loose Fuse event.
- Causes the next 3 instances of enemy damage taken to trigger 40 Health regeneration over 3s. Lasts 30s.
- Root Earth. Corrupted Harbor. Past the first open area, at the end of the corridor through opening in roots.
- Heals 30 Health over 0.5s.
- Relic capacity is doubled.
- Yaesha. Side with the Ravager and kill the doe to get Ravager’s Mark.
- Equip Ravager’s Mark and go to the statue directly on the left at the beginning of the Forbidden Grove in Yaesha.
- Eat the Fruit of Death 3 times, it will break and give you the Lifeless Heart.
- Pulses every 3s, healing allies within 7m for 20 Health over 0.5s per pulse. Lasts 15s.
- Endaira’s End in Yaesha. In the final room, after completing the dungeon stand on a pressure plate on the floor to find a hidden door leading to a small maze, make your way to the end of the maze. There you will find a ladder. After vaulting over the barrier do not go up the stairs, but go left, there is a hidden wall, walk through the wall.
- Does not provide standard healing. Negates Stamina Drain and cause Evades to heal for 15 Health over 0.25s. Lasts 20s.
- Brocwithe Quarter, Morrow Parish or Forsaken Quarter in Losomn. Speak with Oracle of the Dran after bringing both children and completing at least half of the main events in Losomn.
- Converts 5 Health to 40 Mod Power per second for 25s for Both Weapons. Cannot die from conversion.
- The Labyrinth, is obtained by solving the Portal Inertia Event. You have to time your jump right. You need to jump when the second portal is right in the center. If not, you will fall to your death.
- Regenerates 50% of Max Health over 5s. When heal ends, any overhea| Health is Doubled and awarded over the next 20s.
- Ashen Wasteland checkpoint on Root Earth.
- Standing with your back in the open window and facing the checkpoint, turn left and go to the next room.
- Turn left again and enter a small room with a hole in the floor.
- Drop down the hole, go a little further, and drop down into the next hole near the windows.
- Turn around, and you’ll see a root pedestal on the right side of the room.
- Heals 35 Health over 0.5s and an additional 70 over 5s.
- Roll the Red Throne on Yaesha. Go to the Widow’s Court. Descend to the lowest area beneath the waterfall and go through an invisible wall in the corner near a chest. Go up the elevator and pick up the ornate lockbox that holds your Thaen seed. Look all over The Widow’s Court for the body of a dead guard that has a Ornate Key. Open the box and go plant the seed in your garden in Ward 13.
- Can be grown on the Thaen fruit tree planted in Ward 13 with the Thaen Seed. You will need to wait 2 days for the tree to grow before it produces fruit. Leave the fruit on the tree for it to ripen.
- Thaen Tree Fruit Ripening Stages:
1 Day: Mature Thaen Fruit, Auto-Revive with 30% health and 30 seconds status immunity.
2 Day: Elder Thaen Fruit, Auto-Revive with 40% health and 30 seconds status immunity.
3 Day: Celestial Thaen Fruit, Auto-Revive with 50% health and 30 seconds of status immunity.
The fourth time a Ripened Heart is grown instead. This takes a minimum of 13 days from when the tree begins producing fruit.
- Increases Health Regeneration by 5 and generates 500 Mod Power over 10s.
- Near the Entangled Gauntlet fast travel point in Labyrinth. Players need to go straight and beneath the staircase on the left side to find a small hidden path.
- Heals 30 Health over 0.25s and restore 300% of current Grey Health.
- 50% Use Speed bonus
- Can be crafted at Drzyr Replicator, you will need t10 Lumenite Crystals, 15 Relic Dust, 1,500 Scrap.
Dryzr Replicator can be found in N’erud, near the location of The Custodian. Drop a gap on the floor (behind statue) to find him.
- Grants a Shield for 100% of Current Health. Lasts 20s or until Shield is removed by damage.
- N’Erud. Tower of the Unseen. Find your way to the back of a statue that is located at the hall where E.D. Alpha is encountered to insert a Stellar-Powered Cell at the back of the statue. You must make your way around to a higher level around the backside area of the statue, find an elevator, trigger it to go up but don’t jump on it, it will reveal a hole underneath, jump down to access the slot and insert a Stellar-Powered Cell. This will open a door on the side of the main hall, go through it.
- Grants 10% of base damage dealt as Lifesteal for 10s.
- N’Erud. Given by the Custodian in exchange for the shining essence echo which is acquired by killing Tal Ratha.
- Deals 240 Explosive damage to enemies within 10m and Lifesteals 25% of damage dealt.
- 20% Use Speed bonus.
- Can be found in Losomn as a reward for trading the Override Pin to the Nightweaver’s Web.
Reroll campaign or adventure mode for Lonsom until you get the Morrow Parish starting point.
Play the main campaign until you reach Clided Chambers, where you’ll face the Nightweaver. You will obtain an item called the Soulkey Tribute. Return to Morrow Parish and head to the basement area, where you’ll find a bluish spider web. Interact with the web and offer the Soulkey Tribute. This action will teleport you to the tormented version of the Asylum. In this location, search for a bluish web inside one of the cells, interact with it.
- Doubles All Health Regeneration for 15s.
- 2 Health Regeneration per second
- Can be found in Losomn as a reward for trading Tormented Heart with Nimue.
Nimue in Losomn Beatific Palace
Nimue is located in Beatific Palace and requires you to find a hidden path to reach her. Locate the lift by entering the Beatific Palace and heading to the right-hand side once you enter the main hall. The lift doesn’t take you to the correct area and skips past it on its way up and down. Players need to jump off the lift as it’s moving and land on the floor. Here, you can find chalk door portal what you can activate with the Magic Quill. From here, follow the path down, and you will come to the Nimue’s Retreat World Stone. Continue down the path, and you encounter Nimue.
Nimue in Losomn Morrow Sanatorium
Nimue is located behind a secret door on the third floor of the Morrow Parish Sanatorium. The door requires the Magic Quill to open, which you can receive from the Jester. Just make your way up to the incomplete chalk drawing in the Sanatorium, fill it in with the quill, and walk through into Nimue’s Retreat.
- Reduces incoming damage by 50% for 4s. When buff ends, heals 100% of missing Health over 0.75s.
- Alepsis-Taura in N’Erud. This location unlocks after finishing the Seeker’s Keys Campaign quest and killing Sha’Hala: Spectral Guardian. Do not use Override Pin before the fight. Talk to The Custodian after killing the boss. Then you have to wait 24 hours in real-time. Once Alepsis-Taura is accessible, the rest of the N’Erud become inaccessible.
- Heals 140 health over 0.5s.
- Double use speed. Relic capacity is halved.
- Cass at Ward 13 for 1,250 Scrap.
- Regenerates 20 Health per second for 5s and grants 2 Stacks of Bulwark while heal is active.
- Cass at Ward 13 for 1,250 Scrap.
- Heals for 100% of Current Health over 0.5s.
- Losomn. After you aquire One True King Sigil from Nimue by combining both Faerin’s and Faelin’s Rings. Equip it and then stand in front of the large sword wielding statue in Beatific Palace, it will then raise and grant you the relic.
- Reduces Skill Cooldowns by 1s for sec. Lasts 15s.
- Cass at Ward 13 for 1,250 Scrap after defeating 18 (not confirmed yet, may be 30) world bosses.
You may also be interested in: