In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies.
Resident Evil 2 Xbox One Controls
Every control option on the Xbox One version of Resident Evil 2.
- Left Analog Stick – Movement.
- Left Analog Stick Down – Switch between walking and sprinting while holding the left analog stick – You can switch between these movement variants in the controls settings.
- Left Analog Stick + B – Turn 180 degrees Tilt the left analog stick down. Very useful when you have to move in the opposite direction quickly.
- Right Analog Stick – Look around.
- Right Analog Stick Down – Reset the camera – It goes right behind the character’s back.
- LB – Take out the secondary weapon.
- LB+D-pad – Change the secondary weapon into another one.
- LT – Aiming.
- X – Reload – The options have a setting that allows you to reload after you shoot all bullets in a magazine automatically.
- Y – Inventory.
- A – Interact.
- RT – Attack.
- RB – Change the type of ammunition.
- D-pad – Change the weapon – If you don’t hold L1, you will change only the main weapon.
- Back – Map Use the left analog stick to move the map. Up and down on the d-pad change the floor (e.g. different floors of the police station). The right analog stick zooms in and out. You can also switch to other tabs, e.g. to view collected documents.
- Start – Pause.
It’s end. I hope “Resident Evil 2 Xbox One Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing: