Table of Contents Show
Rider World FAQ
- To open the Rider Menu, press U. This will display your inventory, equipped items, rider stats, and settings.
- Pressing TAB will open the radar, which shows the locations of the shop or Odin trials. It also displays the player list, their distance from you, and the duel button.
- To transform, press H. Press T to change into a sub-rider and select from your obtained sub-riders. Certain riders have special forms that can be activated by pressing X.
- Pressing 1 activates combat mode. Moves will vary, but the default key binds are E, R, C, V.
- To recover HP/Gauge, press Z. Your HP and Gauge will slowly increase, but this can be boosted with the Fast Regeneration Pass.
- Press B to access your bike.
- In Rider World, new transformations/sub-riders are created through the NPC Odin (Deck Builder).
- Depending on the rider, different conditions and ingredients are needed to create the deck.
- For example, to make Red Dragon, bring the Contract Card, Empty Deck, and 2 Dragon Fangs to Odin (Deck Builder).
- Note that transformations like The First and Noir are only available for a limited time.
Starting and Leveling Up
- To level up, fight enemies within your level range.
- New players start at Level 1 and progressively fight enemies corresponding to their current level.
- For a more in-depth leveling up guide, refer to the LEVEL UP GUIDE section.
As of Patch 0.9.2, ways to obtain Yen include:
- Doing Daily Quests
- Opening boxes at the café
- Selling items to the Junk Buyer NPC
- Selling food to the Food Buyer NPC
- Selling items to the Gear Crafter at the GYM
Gears and Drop Rates
- Gears can be obtained by defeating certain mobs or using Mirror’s Gearbox.
- Strength increases m1s and some skills.
- Dexterity increases ability damage.
- Agility increases the chance to take less damage.
Lag and Performance Issues
If your game is lagging, you can try the following:
- Reconnect to the same server or join another one to fix lag caused by Final Vents spamming.
- Turn on Low Graphic Mode.
- Turn off Other Players FX.
- Common: 50%
- Uncommon: 25%
- Rare: 15%
- Epic: 9.9%
- Legendary: 0.1%