Table of Contents Show
Rider World Trello is a Wiki where you can find all the information about the game. The Trello page is usually published by the game’s developers. You can access this Wiki via the Rider World Trello Link below and find all the information, tips, guides, and more about the game.
Type Soul Trello provides the guides, tips and information you need about GUI, Levelling, Motorcycle Quests, Codes, Private Server, Gamepasses, Map, Event, Gym, NPCs, Enemies, Odin Trials, Daily Quest and more.
If you are looking for more content about Roblox, you may want to take a look at the relevant pages on our site. SharkBite 2 codes, Shindo Life codes, Giant Simulator codes, Weapon Fighting Simulator codes, and Roblox Promo codes.
Rider World Trello, Discord & Important Links
You can access the Rider World Trello page using the link below. Also, we have included other important official links below.
- Rider World Trello: https://trello.com/b/A3US95wN/rider-world-eng-trello
- Rider World Discord: https://discord.gg/5mwjA2McaN
- Rider World Game Page: https://www.roblox.com/games/9301186334/
- Rider World Codes: https://www.yekbot.com/rider-world-codes/
Rider World Trello FAQ
- To open the Rider Menu, press U. This will display your inventory, equipped items, rider stats, and settings.
- Pressing TAB will open the radar, which shows the locations of the shop or Odin trials. It also displays the player list, their distance from you, and the duel button.
- To transform, press H. Press T to change into a sub-rider and select from your obtained sub-riders. Certain riders have special forms that can be activated by pressing X.
- Pressing 1 activates combat mode. Moves will vary, but the default key binds are E, R, C, V.
- To recover HP/Gauge, press Z. Your HP and Gauge will slowly increase, but this can be boosted with the Fast Regeneration Pass.
- Press B to access your bike.
- In Rider World, new transformations/sub-riders are created through the NPC Odin (Deck Builder).
- Depending on the rider, different conditions and ingredients are needed to create the deck.
- For example, to make Red Dragon, bring the Contract Card, Empty Deck, and 2 Dragon Fangs to Odin (Deck Builder).
- Note that transformations like The First and Noir are only available for a limited time.
Starting and Leveling Up
- To level up, fight enemies within your level range.
- New players start at Level 1 and progressively fight enemies corresponding to their current level.
- For a more in-depth leveling up guide, refer to the LEVEL UP GUIDE section.
As of Patch 0.9.2, ways to obtain Yen include:
- Doing Daily Quests
- Opening boxes at the café
- Selling items to the Junk Buyer NPC
- Selling food to the Food Buyer NPC
- Selling items to the Gear Crafter at the GYM
Gears and Drop Rates
- Gears can be obtained by defeating certain mobs or using Mirror’s Gearbox.
- Strength increases m1s and some skills.
- Dexterity increases ability damage.
- Agility increases the chance to take less damage.
Lag and Performance Issues
If your game is lagging, you can try the following:
- Reconnect to the same server or join another one to fix lag caused by Final Vents spamming.
- Turn on Low Graphic Mode.
- Turn off Other Players FX.
- Common: 50%
- Uncommon: 25%
- Rare: 15%
- Epic: 9.9%
- Legendary: 0.1%
What is Rider World Trello?
Rider World Trello is the official Wiki page where you can find all the information about the game. All information contained herein is added directly by the developers. That’s why the place to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on a Roblox game is the game’s Trello page. Not all Roblox games have a Trello page. These pages are created by the developers to guide the players.
For more Roblox-related content, you can visit our Roblox page.