The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
Other Risk of Rain 2 Guides:
- Risk of Rain 2: Console Commands & Cheats
- Risk of Rain 2: List of All Items
- Risk of Rain 2: Classes Tier List
- Risk of Rain 2: Mercenary Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Artificer Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Huntress Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: How to Unlock All Characters
- Risk of Rain 2: What Is The Blue Orb?
- Risk of Rain 2: Lunar Coins & Gold Farming
- Risk of Rain 2: Interactable Objects Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Newt Alter Locations
With each run, you’ll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game–what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
Risk of Rain 2 Controls
- WASD – Your trusty ol’ movement keys.
- E – Interact with stuff.
- Q – Activate equipment-type items you may have picked up.
- Ctrl – Toogle Sprint: Press once to start running.
- TAB – Hold to see how you’re doing. You can also point at items to double-check what they do.
- M3 – Ping: Found the teleporter? Want to focus down an enemy? Aim at things of interest and press this button to let your team know!
Every character has all kinds of different abilities and ways to attack, so you’ll want to read up on what they do beforehand. Most of them will also have short cooldowns, so don’t just spam them.
- M1 – The “shoot gun” button. Has no cooldown, but also tends to be the weakest.
- M2 – A slightly stronger attack.
- Shift – Often a dash of some sort. Useful for evasive maneuvers or just speed up exploration.
- R – Often your strongest ability. Of course, the cooldown also tends to be the longest.