The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
With each run, you’ll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game–what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
Other Risk of Rain 2 Guides:
- Risk of Rain 2: Console Commands & Cheats
- Risk of Rain 2: List of All Items
- Risk of Rain 2: Classes Tier List
- Risk of Rain 2: Mercenary Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Artificer Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Huntress Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: How to Unlock All Characters
- Risk of Rain 2: What Is The Blue Orb?
- Risk of Rain 2: Lunar Coins & Gold Farming
- Risk of Rain 2: Interactable Objects Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Newt Alter Locations
Myriad survivors, items, enemies, and bosses return to Risk 2, and many new ones are joining the fight. Brand new survivors like the Artificer and MUL-T debut alongside classic survivors such as the Engineer, Huntress, and–of course–the Commando. With over 75 items to unlock and exploit, each run will keep you cleverly strategizing your way out of sticky situations.
How to Unlock Artificer
Complete the achievement Pause by spending 10 Lunar Coins at the Bizarre Between Time to release the character from suspension.
Lunar Coins are a persistent (not lost on death) currency dropped at random by enemies and the Bizarre is accessed either by a random blue portal spawn or by spending a Lunar Coin at a Newt Statue. Once inside the Bizarre spend the 10 coins at the crystal beside the Newt that contains the character.
If spawning the blue portal through statue interaction rather than random chance you must have at least 11 Lunar Coins (1 to spawn the portal, and 10 to unlock the character).
More of this sort of thing:
- Risk of Rain 2 Starting Guide: Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Risk of Rain 2: Console Commands & Cheat Codes
- Risk of Rain 2: List of All Items Tier List
- Risk of Rain 2 Cheats: Unlock Characters, Items & Achievement
- Risk of Rain 2 How to Unlock All Locked Playable Characters