The classic multiplayer roguelike, Risk of Rain, returns with an extra dimension and more challenging action. No run will ever be the same with randomized stages, enemies, bosses, and items. Play solo, or team up with up to four friends to fight your way through hordes of monsters, unlock new loot, and find a way to escape the planet.
With each run, you’ll learn the patterns of your foes, and even the longest odds can be overcome with enough skill. A unique scaling system means both you and your foes limitlessly increase in power over the course of a game–what once was a bossfight will in time become a common enemy.
Other Risk of Rain 2 Guides:
- Risk of Rain 2: Console Commands & Cheats
- Risk of Rain 2: List of All Items
- Risk of Rain 2: Classes Tier List
- Risk of Rain 2: Mercenary Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Artificer Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Huntress Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: How to Unlock All Characters
- Risk of Rain 2: What Is The Blue Orb?
- Risk of Rain 2: Lunar Coins & Gold Farming
- Risk of Rain 2: Interactable Objects Guide
- Risk of Rain 2: Newt Alter Locations
Myriad survivors, items, enemies, and bosses return to Risk 2, and many new ones are joining the fight. Brand new survivors like the Artificer and MUL-T debut alongside classic survivors such as the Engineer, Huntress, and-of course-the Commando. With over 75 items to unlock and exploit, each run will keep you cleverly strategizing your way out of sticky situations.
How to Unlock the Mul-t
To get access to his impressive arsenal, you need to go about unlocking the “Verified” achievement that can be found in-game. This will have you beat the first level’s teleport boss five different times in five different games, so prepare to play a lot of matches.
Once you do that, MUL-T will be added to your roster for the next game you play. Be sure to make the most of his two different weapon types and his ability to go around the map in lightning speed to survey the landscape and find those teleporters as quickly as possible.