Table of Contents Show
Tower Defense Simulator codes provide free in-game rewards. In this guide you will find Tower Defense Simulator codes and how to use them.
In our list below, you can use all the active codes and have many in-game freebies. If you think a code has expired, please let us know. Please bookmark this page to be notified of new and updated codes.
Note: Only game creators can create new codes. Please do not request new codes from us, because we only publish these codes, we cannot create new codes.
If you are looking for more content about Roblox, you may want to take a look at the relevant pages on our site. If you want more codes in some other games be sure to check out our Epic Minigames codes, MM2 codes, Dragon Adventures codes, Blox Fruits codes, and Restaurant Tycoon 2 codes. Also don’t remember check out our Roblox Promo codes.
Active Tower Defense Simulator Codes
Make sure to check back often because we’ll be updating this post whenever there’s more codes!
- MERRYXMAS2023 – Redeem for a Deluxe Crate (New)
Tower Defense Simulator Codes (Expired)
The following list is of codes that used to be in the game, but they are no longer available for use. Don’t worry, if you have already put in these codes, you won’t lose what you got!
- QNJOU11 – Redeeem code for a Premium Crate
- M3RRY2022TDS – Cookie Scout Skin
- JOHNRETURNS – John Skin (You need the Militant Tower)
- ICYFREEZE: Redeem it and receive the reward (requires you own the Freezer Tower)
- W33KLICODE: Redeem it this code and receive XP
- HAPPY3AST3R!: Spring Time Commander (requires you own the Commander Tower)
- SPR1NGM1L3ST0NE: Redeem it and receive XP (requires you own the Shredder Tower)
- SW33TXP: Redeem it and receive XP
- T3MPLAR: Redeem it and receive XP
- ELECTRO: Redeem it and receive 100 Coins
- 5KMILESTONE: Redeem it and receive the Twitter Minigunner
- 02MOMENT: Redeem it and receive a lot of XP
- MOAREXP: Redeem it and receive 50 XP
- B1RDHUNT3R: Redeem it and receive The Hunter Tower
- TRICKORTREAT: Redeem it and receive a new skin
- THANKYOU: Redeem it and receive 100 Xp
- SUMMER: Redeem it and receive $100
- 120K: Redeem it and receive Xp and also $300
- KITT3N: Redeem it and receive Xp and also $100
- GOR1LLA: Redeem it and receive Xp and also $350
- MYW1F3L3FTM3: Redeem it and receive Garbage Bad and Child Support
- RAZORF1SH: Redeem it and receive Xp and also $100 as reward
- SF0TH: Redeem it and receive Xp and also coins
- 1MILVISITS: Redeem it and receive Xp
- LONGWAIT: Redeem it and receive Xp, coins and Russian Emote
- MOARXP – Gain XP.
- 02MOMENT – Gain XP.
- THANKYOU – 100 XP.
- SUMMER – 100 Coins.
- 120K – 250 Coins & XP.
How to Redeem Codes in Tower Defense Simulator
If you’re playing Roblox, odds are that you’ll be redeeming a Promo Code at some point.
If you’re not sure how to do this, please follow the instructions below:
- Find “Troops” button left side of your screen and click this button
- A screen will be opened
- Type codes to the blank area (you can copy paste these codes)
- Hit “Enter” button to use codes
Where do I get new Tower Defense Simulator codes?
You can get the most up-to-date codes by following the official accounts of the Tower Defense Simulator. You can follow the game’s official Twitter account or access the codes by joining the Discord channel. As an easier method, you can visit this page frequently and use the newly added codes.
What are Tower Defense Simulator codes?
These codes provide freebies in-game and are published by the developer. They are usually time limited, expired codes can no longer be used, so you need to use them right away. When they will be released is entirely up to the developer of the game. Usually developers release new codes on game milestones or special days. New codes are announced on the official social media accounts of the game or the developer. While these codes mostly provide items that can be purchased with in-game currency, they can also grant rarely earn premium (purchased with real money) items.
Why are my Tower Defense Simulator code not working?
You may be typing the code wrong, check again. The code may have expired, expired codes cannot be used. You may have used the code before, a code can only be used once. Although it is very unlikely, there may be an error in the code system or the code you are trying to use is regionally restricted.