Hello mechanics! Today i will show you how to cheat on Survival Mode in Scrap Mechanic!
Scrap Mechanic Cheats
Other Scrap Mechanic Guides:
How can I enable cheats?
1) Go to “D:\installed folder\Scrap Mechanic\Survival\Scripts\game” and find “SurvivalGame.lua” file.
1.1) Right click on Scrap Mechanic in the steam library, select properties > local files > browse local files > Survival > Scripts > game > SurvivalGame.lua and open it with Notepad.
2) Go to that line and change “if g_survival then” to “if true then”
That is all! Now you are ready to use cheats!
Before you changed to true, you must go in game to your savegame. To open the chat press ENTER. Dot not forget to add ” / ” when typing codes. There is the list with codes:
- /ammo “Give ammo (default 40)”
- /spudgun “Give the spudgun”
- /gatling “Give the potato gatling gun”
- /shotgun “Give the fries shotgun”
- /sunshake “Give 1 sunshake”
- /baguette “Give 1 revival baguette”
- /keycard “Give 1 keycard”
- /powercore “Give 1 powercore”
- /components “Give <quantity> components (default 10)”
- /glowsticks “Give <quantity> components (default 10)”
- /tumble “Set tumble state”
- /god “Mechanic characters will take no damage”
- /respawn “Respawn at last bed (or at the crash site)”
- /encrypt “Restrict interactions in all warehouses”
- /decrypt “Unrestrict interactions in all warehouses”
- /limited “Use the limited inventory”
- /unlimited “Use the unlimited inventory”
- /ambush “Starts a ‘random’ encounter”
- /recreate “Recreate world”
- /timeofday “Sets the time of the day as a fraction (0.5=mid day)”
- /timeprogress “Enables or disables time progress”
- /day “Disable time progression and set time to daytime”
- /spawn “Spawn a unit: ‘woc’, ‘tapebot’, ‘totebot’, ‘haybot’”
- /harvestable “Create a harvestable: ‘tree’, ‘stone’”
- /cleardebug “Clear debug draw objects”
- /export “Exports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/<name>.blueprint”
- /import “Imports blueprint $SURVIVAL_DATA/LocalBlueprints/<name>.blueprint”
- /starterkit “Spawn a starter kit”
- /mechanicstartkit”Spawn a starter kit for starting at mechanic station”
- /pipekit “Spawn a pipe kit”
- /foodkit “Spawn a food kit”
- /seedkit “Spawn a seed kit”
- /die “Kill the player”
- /sethp “Set player hp value”
- /setwater “Set player water value”
- /setfood “Set player food value”
- /aggroall “All hostile units will be made aware of the player’s position”
- /goto “Teleport to predefined position”
- /raid “Start a level <level> raid at player position at wave <wave> in <delay> hours.”
- /stopraid “Cancel all incoming raids”
- /disableraids “Disable raids if true”
- /camera “Spawn a SplineCamera tool”
- /printglobals “Print all global lua variables”
- /clearpathnodes “Clear all path nodes in overworld”
- /enablepathpotatoes “Creates path nodes at potato hits in overworld and links to previous node”
It’s end. I hope “Scrap Mechanic Cheats in Survival Mode” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
7 thoughts on “Scrap Mechanic Cheats in Survival Mode (How to Enable)”
Its not working because than i cant load in the save game file
I cant disable it how do i do it?
I’m not sure but you can try this: Delete this file “SurvivalGame.lua” it will probably be rebuilt by default. (take a backup before doing this)
If you want the real way to activate the command console to use cheats go here
/timeprogress doesnt enable time progress again. it just stays at 12 if you use /day command. any fix for this?
How Enables time progress
for the new update (4/4/2021) just go to the same file and change where it says “SurvivalGame.enableLimitedInventory” and change it to false. You can also change the other things there to false and it will give you creative.