Ashina Castle Secret Door (Shinobi Shortcut)
- Location: Upper Tower – Main Antechamber
- Leads To: Secret Armory Room
After you gain entrance to the Upper Tower through the Nightjar Ninja-infested rooftops, head into the main antechamber room and look for a room on the side where two Ashina Elite are looking over a map of the area on the floor.
After defeating them, look for a small portrait between two suits of armor. Hug the wall where the picture hangs, and you’ll reveal a Shinobi Shortcut Secret Door – leading to a small armory.
In here you can open a chest to uncover a Prayer Bead, and find a Light Coin Purse next to it – and by busting the nearby screen, you can locate a Heavy Coin Purse in the corner of the room.
- Location: Upper Tower – Lord Kuro’s Room
- Leads To: Dilapidated Temple
After you defeat Lord Genichiro Ashina at the top of the Ashina Castle Tower, you’ll be allowed downstairs to Lord Kuro’s room where you’ll continue your quest.
While down here, Lord Kuro may mention of a Shinobi Shortcut Secret Door nearby – and you can spot it just between the stairway and the nearby library area. By hugging the wall here along the body outline – you can find a shortcut leading all the way back to the Dilapidated Temple in the Ashina Outskirts.
More of this sort of thing:
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice: How to get all endings in one playthrough
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice: Upper Tower Kuro’s Room Walkthrough
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice: Mibu Village Walkthrough
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice: Upper Tower Antechamber Walkthrough
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice: How to Beat Headless (All Headless Boss Fights)