List of foods you can eat for completing the Vegan achievement.
SKYHILL: Vegan Food List for Cheevo
Wanted to compile a list of foods for this cheevo because it seems like no one has really made a guide yet (in English anyway) and there is some question about it especially in my mind and other cheevo hunters. So, in alphabetical order, here it is:
- alcohol (but not co_cktail)
- any fruits (including overripe)
- any veggies (ofc lol including overripe ones)
- chocolate (Not sure about this one. I avoided it in case it had milk in it but others say yes)
- coffee (no milk)
- coffee beans
- flour (not bread though)
- mushrooms (This one also in question. I avoided it and got cheevo)
If you find anything I’ve missed, please tell me in comments below and I will add it but you must have used in it your completion of the achievement.
Tips & Tricks for Getting Cheevo
- First, set your difficulty to Easy giving you more items and easier combat (mostly)
- Assuming you have most perks unlocked if not all, pick either “Bulimia” or “Total Mess” for the passive. Then for active “Hard Times” or maybe “Survival Kit” or “First Aid”. I prefer “Hard Times” since it gives you those 10 extra movements free between cooldowns.
- I completed it with “Bulimia” for the half of food used each step and then “Hard Times”. It was relatively easy and I skipped going in side rooms esp late in the game unless I needed food or healing.
- Also I recommend when you get a “forbidden” food (meat, fish, milk etc.) immediately trash it so you don’t accidentally eat it.
That’s it. Simple and effective. I hope it helps.
Thanks to syum90, HACKFRESSE and NUTCRACKER for their ideas and testing things out.