This is how to befriend a Ringtail Slime. This guide is very easy and simple and will only take a few minutes.
How to Befriend a Ringtail Slime
You have to make sure it is the right time/stuff you need to do this.
- 1. It needs to be night.
- 2. You need Jetpack.
- 3. You need to unlock Starlight Strand.
Ember Valley is not in here because it is harder.
- Step 1
- For step one, go to Starlight Strand.
- Step 2
- Now, go up to the Hunter Slime place.
- Step 3
- Great job! Now go to Flutter Slime place.
- Step 4
- Now, you have to go the spawners. No Ringtails? Move to the next area.
- (Remember, Largos matter!)
- Step 5 (If found Largo Ringtail)
- If you find a Largo Ringtail, bring it to the ranch! Put it in a corral, and feed it! Enjoy your new friend!
- Step 5 (If find a normal Ringtail)
- If you find a normal one, and theres time to find another one, look for another one! There is always time for a new friend. Now put it in a corral, and feed it! Enjoy your new friend!
Why did I make this?
I made this for no reason. I just like Ringtails.
Their just the criminals for Slime Rancher, I love it.
More of this sort of thing:
- Slime Rancher 2 Slimes Wiki
- Slime Rancher 2 All Largo Slime Combinations
- Slime Rancher 2 Ringtail Slime Location
- Slime Rancher 2 Complete Guide: All Gordos, Pods & Maps
- Slime Rancher 2 How to Unlock Starlight Strand & Ember Valley
- Slime Rancher 2 How to get Moondew Nectar