Soul Knight is a pixel shooter with a top-down view, where players explore procedure-generated underground. They have to fight crowds of enemies including mighty bosses, look for weapons and deal with different side quests.
Other Soul Knight Guides:
- Soul Knight: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Soul Knight: All Gift Codes
- Soul Knight: How to Get Rings
- Soul Knight: What weapon colors mean
After level 2-1, the Garden unlocks to the left of the Living room. There are six Garden plots for planting seeds. Some plants will provide you with resources, others can be used as weapons, third give unique buffs.
Two of the plots are available straight away, the other four are unlockable. To unlock them, you need to spend 5000 gems for the middle ones while for the rest you need to pay $1 and $2 respectively.
How to grow plants
- You need seeds to grow plants. Seeds can be found in green chests in the dungeon or dropped by bosses. You can also buy seeds from the trader in the workshop or from the gashapon machine.
- Once you acquire the seeds, use the shovel to dig up the garden plot and plant the seeds.
- Then, you need to water the plant at least once a day before it grows. Plants need from 1 to 6 days to grow, depending on their type.
Tips: If you don’t want to wait, use fertilizer, which will reduce the waiting time to one day. The fertilizer can be found in the dungeons, bought from the gashapon machine and bought from the trader in the workshop.
Soul Knight List of All Plants
|Name||Growth Time||Number of uses||Resource Given|
|Gem Flower||1 day||Single||288 Gems|
|Gear Flower||1 day||Single||3 Parts|
|Ironwood||1 day||Single||3 Ironstone|
|Trumpet Flower||1 day||Single||4 Organic Matter|
|Oak Tree||3 days||Single||10 Timber|
|Gem Tree||4 days||Recharges after 1 day||222 Gems|
|Name||Growth time||Number of uses||Description|
|Carrot||1 day||Single||Melee weapon that deflects enemy shots and attacks enemies around the character|
|Green onions||1 day||Single||Acts both as a ranged and melee weapon|
|Vine||2 days||Single||Swings at a moderate distance with moderate Critical Chance that applies Poison on crit|
|Bamboo||3 days||Recharges after 1 day||Used as a ranged throwable weapon and as a melee weapon with a thrusting attack when close to the enemy|
Buff and unique plants
|Name||How to get||Growth time||Effect|
|Dragon Fruit Tree||Baby Dragon Bros||4 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Fire resistance buff|
|Cactus||Random drop||3 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Trap resistance buff|
|Magic Flower||Random drop||3 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Get energy whenever you kill a monster buff.|
|Devil’s Snare||Devil’s Snare||7 days (Rechargeable)||Gives a pet which shoots 3-way poisonous projectiles, can be used once per run|
|Titan Arum||Random drop||1 day (Single use)||Gives a pet that does 5 melee damage, can be used once per run|
|Mandrake||Varkolyn Leader||2 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Immunity to poison buff|
|Caterpillar Fungus||Volcanic Sandworm||3 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Increase Maximum health buff|
|Crystal Mushroom||Giant Crystal Crab / Phantom King||2 days (Rechargeable)||Gives Get more gems each game buff|
|Heptacolour Viola||Random drop / Grand Knight||1 day (Single use)||Gives an extra slot for Buffs. Multiple plants can stack|
More of this sort of thing:
- Soul Knight: Starting Guide
- Soul Knight: Living Room Walkthrough
- Soul Knight All Gift Codes (May 2021) Free Gems & Items
- Soul Knight Cheat Codes (How to Use)
- Soul Knight Nirvana Cross Guide (How to Use, Stats & Buffs)