Table of Contents Show
Soul Knight is a roguelite game openly inspired by Enter the Gungeon. In this game, you will have to navigate the darkest depths of a dungeon full of dangerous threats… and weapons. There are more than a hundred different weapons that you can use to kill the monsters that you meet along the way.
Not many people know that there is an extra menu in the game to enter cheat codes. These codes can give you a certain amount of gems. Using this in-game currency you can unlock new classes and level-up the ones you already have, buy pets, guns, and many other things.
Soul Knight All Gift Codes
Codes in Soul Knight are divided into 2 categories – some of them work unconditionally, but to use the other you have to change a date on your smartphone with Android to 1 May 2017. Otherwise, it might not work.
A list of gift codes that will give you free gems.
In any case, we recommend to check your phone settings and set this date, then launch the game, and click the ‘’cogwheel’’ symbol on the main screen at the bottom left. There are several sections in the settings menu, find the button with the ‘’lock’’ symbol in it. Go there and start to enter bonus passwords:
- 100000 – 500 gems
- 18NTDRO – 1010 gems
- 6KKNTQE – 1000 gems
- BYETIGER – 777 gems
- DCDYX – 333 gems
- DESTLAD – 1111 gems
- DRUID – 999 gems
- DUOSHOU – 500 gems
- DXGTM – 600 gems
- GDX6KK – 888 gems
- GOSDAD – 666 gems
- HMBSJ – 369 gems
- KLWYX – 666 gems
- LWYXZYBGX – 800 gems
- NDAYSK – 800 gems
- NEWHALL – 999 gems
- QDKYS – 577 gems
- ROMMO – 800 gems
- SFESTIV – 888 gems
- SFXMAS2017 – 666 gems
- SKBACK – 999 gems
- SKGIFT – 500gems
- SKNIGHT – 488 gems
- SUPER5 – 555, free trial voucher x3
- VDAYKLE – 600 gems
- XNYDJ – 500 gems
- ZSDHMK – 500 gems
The next list of passwords requires you to set the date on your smartphone to May 1, 2017:
- 51KUAILE – 1000 gems
- DZBKQ – 888 gems
- LBLGYB – 1000 gems
- LTZJR – 666 gems
- SQSHBB – 500 gems
- ZIJIREN – 666 gems
Soul Knight Tips and Tricks
1. Don’t forget to take items from chests appearing after you cleaned-up rooms. Destroy wooden boxes to get energy if it’s necessary.
2. Try to use a type of weapons that doesn’t consume energy or consumes a minimum amount of it (1 unit per shot). On the other hand, weapons that consume a lot of energy (as the elite rocket launcher – 5 per one volley) cause a great damage. It’s very useful in battles with bosses.
3. Don’t forget to use the unique abilities of your character. They have a cooldown but they recover for free. There is no point to save it.
4. Try to choose one of the characters and play him for a long time leveling up various levels.
5. Visit the right room of the main screen to receive weapons for TV viewing.
6. Watch the TV near traders during the walkthrough to get gold.
7. It’s better to spend gold on the recruitment of followers, bonuses from statues and various potions. Buy weapons as a last resort, because enemies drop it in quantity, or you can find it in chests.
8. Before taking an item from platforms in a room, think, do you need it? You have to fight one or two turrets if you take it.
9. Use different obstacles as covers including trees, statues, metal boxes which allow hiding from shells. This is particularly true for boss battles because bosses fire a lot of shots at once.
10. Enter the game every day to get gems as bonuses.
11. Interact with the fridge from time to time, visit the gems shop, and watch a video to get gems for free.
12. Don’t forget to enter gift codes for Soul Knight, which grants you 10-12 thousands of gems from the very beginning of the game and allows to level up the Knight to 5th (next to last) level.
13. It’s advisable to go to the Settings and click on the «cogwheel» symbol. There will be several buttons, but you need to find the image of the left stick which is used to control a character. Put the «lock» symbol on it to make this element fixed. In this case, it will not move outside the screen, as it could be in the case of a movable joystick.
14. There’s no need to clean up all the rooms on the level – you can reach a portal and move to the next level.
15. Destroy boxes if you don’t have enough energy. It’s preferable to use weapons which don’t consume energy.
16. Before a shot, enemies often have a “red exclamation mark” symbol. Use it to defend yourself.
17. Your pet is not just a decoration. First, it distracts enemies from you, secondly, it damages them. However, if your pet gets too much damage, it will be injured and become worthless.
18. Study information about bonuses at the end of levels carefully and choose truly useful ones. For example, there is no reason to use the bullets bounce bonus if you use a rocket launcher or melee. In the latter case, it’s better to take the bonus, which allows reflecting shells using melee.
How to get rings
You will receive your first ring before you first multiplayer game. It is chosen randomly. To get other rings, you need to play with other players. Keep in mind that they have to equip rings of another color. At the end of the run, you can get a new ring among other rewards. Besides, you can melt the ring in the Reforging Furnace. If you get a ring of another color, you keep it forever.
List of rings
Red ring. When activated, all players get a 3-second buff that increases the size of bullets and doubles damage. The use costs 8 energy points, the cooldown is 8-10 seconds. It does not affect the efficiency of melee attacks and is less efficient with lasers.
- The player automatically switches to primary weapon after activating the ring.
- Affects the statue shells;
- Affects the reflected bullets;
- Affects the special skill shots;
- Does not affect mercenaries’ attacks;
- After using the knight’s special attack, affects both weapons. Thus, your character will be dealing 4x damage.
Blue ring. After activation creates a laser beam between players that deals 3 damage but does not have critical damage. Does not consume energy.
- If a teammate is too far, the effect does not work;
- Laser ignores any obstacles and destroys boxes;
- The size of the beam can be increased with the laser weapon buff;
- Using the skill increases the movement speed.
- If the player who activated the ring switches weapons, the effect will end.
Yellow ring. After activation, all teammates get 1 armor and the aura that accelerates armor regeneration. Using the ring costs 8 energy and has a very long cooldown.
- The player automatically switches to primary weapon after activating the ring.
- The effect is similar to the priest’s special ability.
Green ring. After activation restores 1 HP to all players. Using the ring costs 15 energy, the cooldown is 15 seconds.
- The player automatically switches to primary weapon after activating the ring;
- The knight can combine using the ring and his special ability, which will restore each teammate 2 HP and consume 30 energy. The cooldown stays the same.
How to play online
You can play Soul Knight in a company of 2 to 4 people. The game can be started by any player.
- The player hosts a game in a local Wi-Fi network or activates a portable hotspot on the phone.
- Then, he chooses the difficulty (normal or brutal) and proceeds to the character selection screen.
- After that, other players can join the room and choose a character, skin and a ring.
- Once all players have chosen rings and pressed ‘Ready’, the host can start the adventure.
- Before the game, you can see the equipment of all the players.
- If the match was interrupted, but you want to return to the game, press ‘Continue’ on the starting screen.
- You can find large chests in the dungeon. To unlock them, each player has to stand on the button in the room. These chests contain more weapons, depending on how many players are in the game.
- The store will have more items.
- There will be more chests in rooms with bosses.
- Each player receives gold and energy as a reward. You can see yours only.
- The host of the game chooses which buffs players unlock between the levels. The buff is applied to all players at once.
- Each statue can only be used once by each player. The statue effects are individual for each player.
- In multiplayer, you can see only health of your teammates (without armor).
- You can revive the fallen teammate. To do so, just come close to them and press the action button. In 5 seconds, the teammate will be revived with 1 HP and no armor. There are no limitations regarding the resurrection. When any of the players reaches the portal, all teammates will automatically revive.
- You will lose the game if all players die.
- When a player enters a new room with enemies, all other players automatically teleport there.
- The number of enemies and their health increases by approximately 50% compared to singleplayer.
What weapon colors mean
- White — Common. The most common weapons in the game: rifles, SMGs, machine guns, pistols and shotguns.
- Green — Uncommon. Advanced weapons with additional effects such as burning or freezing: rocket launchers, flamethrowers, laser guns.
- Blue — Rare. Such weapons can have additional attack modes.
- Purple — Very rare. Weapons with unique characteristics.
- Orange — Epic. Just like blue weapons, but special attacks can be stronger.
- Red — Legendary. Dropped by bosses, these weapons have unique characteristics.
How to grow plants
- You need seeds to grow plants. Seeds can be found in green chests in the dungeon or dropped by bosses. You can also buy seeds from the trader in the workshop or from the gashapon machine.
- Once you acquire the seeds, use the shovel to dig up the garden plot and plant the seeds.
- Then, you need to water the plant at least once a day before it grows. Plants need from 1 to 6 days to grow, depending on their type.
Tips: If you don’t want to wait, use fertilizer, which will reduce the waiting time to one day. The fertilizer can be found in the dungeons, bought from the gashapon machine and bought from the trader in the workshop.
Soul Knight List of All Plants
|Name||Growth Time||Number of uses||Resource Given|
|Gem Flower||1 day||Single||288 Gems|
|Gear Flower||1 day||Single||3 Parts|
|Ironwood||1 day||Single||3 Ironstone|
|Trumpet Flower||1 day||Single||4 Organic Matter|
|Oak Tree||3 days||Single||10 Timber|
|Gem Tree||4 days||Recharges after 1 day||222 Gems|
|Name||Growth time||Number of uses||Description|
|Carrot||1 day||Single||Melee weapon that deflects enemy shots and attacks enemies around the character|
|Green onions||1 day||Single||Acts both as a ranged and melee weapon|
|Vine||2 days||Single||Swings at a moderate distance with moderate Critical Chance that applies Poison on crit|
|Bamboo||3 days||Recharges after 1 day||Used as a ranged throwable weapon and as a melee weapon with a thrusting attack when close to the enemy|
Buff and unique plants
|Name||How to get||Growth time||Effect|
|Dragon Fruit Tree||Baby Dragon Bros||4 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Fire resistance buff|
|Cactus||Random drop||3 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Trap resistance buff|
|Magic Flower||Random drop||3 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Get energy whenever you kill a monster buff.|
|Devil’s Snare||Devil’s Snare||7 days (Rechargeable)||Gives a pet which shoots 3-way poisonous projectiles, can be used once per run|
|Titan Arum||Random drop||1 day (Single use)||Gives a pet that does 5 melee damage, can be used once per run|
|Mandrake||Varkolyn Leader||2 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Immunity to poison buff|
|Caterpillar Fungus||Volcanic Sandworm||3 days (Rechargeable)||Gives the Increase Maximum health buff|
|Crystal Mushroom||Giant Crystal Crab / Phantom King||2 days (Rechargeable)||Gives Get more gems each game buff|
|Heptacolour Viola||Random drop / Grand Knight||1 day (Single use)||Gives an extra slot for Buffs. Multiple plants can stack|