Soul Knight: What weapon colors mean
Soul Knight is a pixel shooter with a top-down view, where players explore procedure-generated underground. They have to fight crowds of enemies including mighty bosses, look for weapons and deal with different side quests.
Other Soul Knight Guides:
- Soul Knight: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Soul Knight: All Gift Codes
- Soul Knight: List of All Plants
- Soul Knight: How to Get Rings
Soul Knight is a roguelite game openly inspired by Enter the Gungeon. In this game, you will have to navigate the darkest depths of a dungeon full of dangerous threats… and weapons. There are more than a hundred different weapons that you can use to kill the monsters that you meet along the way.
What weapon colors mean
- White — Common. The most common weapons in the game: rifles, SMGs, machine guns, pistols and shotguns.
- Green — Uncommon. Advanced weapons with additional effects such as burning or freezing: rocket launchers, flamethrowers, laser guns.
- Blue — Rare. Such weapons can have additional attack modes.
- Purple — Very rare. Weapons with unique characteristics.
- Orange — Epic. Just like blue weapons, but special attacks can be stronger.
- Red — Legendary. Dropped by bosses, these weapons have unique characteristics.