This guide will provide the information on how to remove the Sun, Skybox, and planet glare without any mods.
All you need to have is access to your Space Engineers folder and notepad, notepad+, or notepad++.
Where to find your Space Engineers folder
The most simple way to get to your Space Engineers folder is by going to your Library.
Right Click and Select Properties.
Go to Local Files and continue to browse local files.
You should end up here inside of the Space Engineer Folder.
To find the file go to your space engineers folder: SpaceEngineers/Content/Data (the file is not in any of the folders in the data folder)
And then open up environment.sbc with one of the notepad apps. It should look like this:
How to remove the Sun, Skybox, and the Planet Glare
I will just give you a copy of my environment.sbc file make sure your original file is backed up.
More of this sort of thing:
- Space Engineers – Survival for Beginners
- Space Engineers – Defense Shield Basics
- Space Engineers – Thruster Exhaust Flame Length
- Space Engineers: How to Find Ores (New Ore Patches)
- Space Engineers: Thruster Damage Range