Table of Contents Show
Other Star Control: Origins Guides:
The Mystery Of The Vault
There is a Precursor vault for which you have to activate several antennas.
- Go to Alpha Llvoren I and defeat the Pirate ship around it.
- Land and examine the Vault.
- Activate the antennas located on the following worlds:
- (Alpha Llvoren) Sigrid
- (Beta Llvoren) Satoru
- Delta Llvoren III
- Epsilon Llvoren I
- Gamma Llvoren VI
- Theta Llvoren III
- Zeta Llvoren IV
- Go to Alpha Llvoren I and access the vault, you will receive Singularity Missile.
The Doomed Charlox
The inhabitants on the planet Charlox, in Gamma Orchidum, need some help moving to a new planet.
- Go to Gamma Orchidum and contact the planet Charlox.
- Investigate the derelict ship in Gamma Orchidum to find out what happened to its passengers.
- Talk to Charlox about building a new colony ship.
- Gather 100 units of lead. The Artharna system is a good source for Lead.
- Return to Charlox to deliver the materials.
- Now wait until they have settled on Areons to visit their colony to receive Fleet Deflector Mark II.
The Xontar Merchant
A Xontar Freighter in Ross 154 has some pirate problems.
- Speak with the Xontar ship located in Ross 154.
- Go to Wolf 359 and destroy the Syndicate Frigate.
- Return to the merchant for your reward, 6000 RU.
The Fate Of The Sacra
The Sacra are waiting for a visitor from the sky.
- Go to the Zeta Lynx system and contact the third planet.
- Hail the antenna nearby.
- Inform the Sacra of their fate.
- Stay to defend their planet. Nothing happens.
- Stay to defend their planet. Nothing happens.
- Stay to defend their planet. Finally, Hastur appears. Fight him and survive.
- Choose to tale or not the energy source left behind. You obtain Clavis Caercem. See quest The Hunt for the Clavis Aurea.
- Talk with the Sacra if you want. They have no reward for you.
The Mercenary Attacks
You might have encountered some ships attacking you from time to time.
- After being attacked about 5 times the last one informs to head to Alpha Tria B to meet with their boss.
- Go to Alpha Tria B and make contact with the ship Ure Strider.
- The leader of the mercenaries is a Menkmack named Helt Numitor. He asks for 10000 RU to stop sending ships after you, in exchange he will join your fleet to protect you. He will return later to collect.
- When he returns, in about 4 months, you can either pay him or don’t. If you pay him you get his ship plus two mercenary ships added to your fleet and the attacks stop. If not the attacks continue.
The Sanctuary World
There is world with a rather high biodiversity, and mineral resources, in the Theta Lynx system.
- Go to the Theta Lynx system and speak with the Kzanti Defender around the second planet.
- Either pay 10000 RU or donate a Pink Lorris Egg, one can be found on Beta Lynx III, or fight your way.
- You can now land on the planet.
The Stranded Refugees
There is a Norast Trasnport vessel in the Proxima Centauri system whose fuel pressure regulator has malfunctioned and can no longer move.
- Speak with the Norast Trasnport vessel in the Proxima Centauri system. Agree to help them or destroy their ship.
- Obtain fuel pressure regulator from the Norast depot on Slatha, in the Proxima Centauri system.
- Return to Norast Trasnport to deliver fuel pressure regulator. They will tell you of a crashed ship on Eta Wendingo II A IIa.
- After some time a Norast Xenith will join your fleet in thanks for helping the Transport.
Poor communication kills
In the Altair system there are two alien civilizations fighting each other, the Hurnese and the Halgoth.
- Talk with the settlements on Hurnia and Halgoth.
- Either choose a side or investigate Ester, be warned it is a hazardous planet, and discover the Kzanti are behind the attacks on the two species.
- Report to the Hurnese or Halgothi settlements about the Kzanti plot and receive your reward, 500 RU.
Gravity is a harsh mistress
The inhabitants of Havanasa, located in Epsilon Uxor, are having some trouble caused by an object on their planet’s moon that is affecting gravity.
- Speak with a settlement on Havanasa and agree to help them.
- Gather 30 units of Uranium, which can be conveniently found on Epsilon Uxor IIa.
- Return with the uranium to Havanasa so they can make the bomb.
- Travel to their moon and plant the bomb.
- Return to one of their cities for your reward. 500 Xhelp Tails plus their gratitude.
In the Sirius A system there are two species that are having some trouble from two Kzanti Intimidators.
- Go to Sirius A and speak with the Yim on Sirius Prime, the Urlon biosphere around Sirius III and the Kzanti pirates you like.
- Side with either the Yim and Urlons or the Kzanti.
- For destroying the two Kzanti ships you can get 1000 RU from the Urlons and another 1000 RU from the Yim. Just be sure not to tell the Urlons about the bounty from the Yim.
- For destroying the three transports you can get from the Kzanti either 2000 RU or a hyperdrive, Not so Cuddle Drive, depending on which ship you talk to. You could also destroy the pirate ships afterward.
The Urlons are unhappy they have to share Skekaye with the Yim.
- Talk with the Urlon and Yim settlements on Skekaye.
There is a rather hungry ship/creature/entity in Alpha Lynx.
- Obtain the Pink Lorris Egg from Beta Lynx III.
- Go to Alpha Lynx system and hail Yuggoth.
- Either agree to give it the egg, in which case it becomes pacified, or don’t and you will have to fight it.
The Hunt for the Clavis Aurea
- Make contact with a Radiant Angel, they can be located in the Lynx and Llvoren systems. Be prepared for a fight.
- Talk with the Tywom Urin on how to communicate with the Radiant Angels. His ship is near the Precursor starbase Monitor Deep, which is a little to the west of Alpha Llvoren.
- Go and talk with a Radiant Angel ship to learn they are searching for something called Clavis Aurea.
- Defeat Hastur and obtain the Clavis Caercem, see quest The Fate Of The Sacra.
- You can give the Clavis Caercem so they may dispose of it.
More of this sort of thing:
- Star Control: Origins – Quest Guide
- Star Control: Origins Cheats
- Star Control: Origins – Detailed Beginners Guide
- Star Control: Origins – Trandals Quests
- Star Control: Origins – Main Story Quests
- Star Control: Origins – The Triton Signal Quest