Table of Contents Show
Star Control Quests
Other Star Control: Origins Guides:
Ceres training facility
In case your ship piloting skills are a little rusty you can go and get a refresher course at the Ceres facility.
- Go to the Ceres facility and talk with Captain Emery about the trials. Complete them to test your skills and earn rewards:
- Complete combat trial to get Advanced Nuke weapon module
- Complete the third trial to get Point Defense weapon module
Expand Earth’s influence
After forming some alliances you get the mission to obtain some hyperdrives so humanity can expand.
- Discover potential colony sites.
- Epsilon Trireme I;
- P3X-411, in Sirius A;
- Ebru, in Ross 154.
- Bring a hyperdrive to Star Control. Acceptable hyperdrives are:
- Enforcer Drive, obtained at the end of the quest Stop the Drenkend.
- Possibly Stolen Hyperdrive, bought from the Menkmack.
- Overdrive, obtained from the Trandals after an alliance
- 100 units of Francium is also required. Good sources of Francium are:
- Plutonic planets in general.
- Maven, in Castor A, has 140 units.
- Lisro, in Serpentis, has 127 units.
- Pilos, in Alpha Garanulus, has 101 units.
- After making one delivery Terran Cruisers are available for purchase.
- After some time the planets will be colonized and Earth’s influence will expand.
More of this sort of thing:
- Star Control: Origins – Quest Guide
- Star Control: Origins Cheats
- Star Control: Origins – Detailed Beginners Guide
- Star Control: Origins – Main Story Quests
- Star Control: Origins – The Triton Signal Quest
- Star Control: Origins – Miscellaneous Quests