Table of Contents Show
Hi there is a way to get free ship in matter of seconds lets use some intended game feature to get that!
Starfield Free Ships and Ship Builder
Lets make it quick!
- Step 0: Get some credits 100.000 or so and some melee weapon.
- Step 1: You lovely fella gonna get yourself to the Alpha Centauri System – > Jemison – > New Atlantis – > Port Area.
- Step 2: You gonna get to that lovely fella Ship Services Technician, lets call him “Hans”.
Shopping / Upgrading
- Step 2.1: Drop down save just in case something gonna go wrong.
- Step 3: Buy any ship you can afford. (I m gonna grab Galileo for 130k + 70k for Sparrow).
You can Upgrade your ship as you want we gonna get that money back later!
- Step 3.1: Now you are poor but no worries get yourself to the security area down that ramp left of the technician:
- Step 4: Now that tricky part:
You gonna get your ass to that place where I am with that melee weapon I mentioned.
You gonna face Wall on the spot where Im standing:
You gonna jump, hold Block (RMB) and hold W so you gonna get to that buggy stage when you fall on ground.
Now you gonna land so your left foot gonna end up on that fancy line on the ground -> You may try it few times.
Secret Realm / oblivion
- Step 5: Is this oops moment? No we want to be in this ubelivable realm of behind the texture.
Lets get to It !
- Step 6: Under that handsome “Hans” the Technician theres our lovely trader chest.
Enjoy that intended game feature that rewarding curious people with 100% money back guarantee + ship you already “bought”.
Smack that like button you Giga-Chad and get those pirates!
Might also work for your upgrades and and ship builder on this spot.
Business and Credits
- I bought Sparrow for 70.000 took money back and sold it for another 9.800
- Galileo brought me another 16.500 + money back.
- So profit from this can be 25.000 credits just for selling 2 ships.
- More ships you gonna sell more Eddies you gonna get.
- Investment 200.000 return 225.000 in 2 min.
- I sold ships at.
You may also be interested in: