This is a simple user guide to help people to try and reach VIP12 as fast as they can.
How to Reach VIP12 As A F2P
How to Reach VIP12 quickly
Hello and welcome, first of all let me just say that back when the game use to have in game built streaming. I showcased my yearly progress to everybody playing on how I got my VIP12 in just under a year in my State 612 account.
After starting again in State 1,000 I have reached this much faster and I would like to share with you all at how to do this as well.
DO TAKE NOTE: You will be weak for a long time, but then you will become stronger at a faster rate.
Points of Interest
- Take part in Tarvis event as much as you can to get them “Travis Rucksacks”
- Ignore taking part in Rays place
- Keep your bio in your backpack unless you are using it to upgrade the VIP level.
- Do not use it on warping, you can get advance warps from the market place.
- Finish events for FREE bio and save it, you be amazed at how much you can get.
- Take part in as much as you can, and don’t use bio on speeding up a march
- If you can only buy two thing in SOS, it has to be the 2nd builder and the Growth Kit this will give you a huge amount of Bio to advance your VIP level. (Get it to 8 ASAP for the 6th march slot)
Look at Events that give Biocaps
You should be around Gen 5 heros by the time you reach VIP12 – remember that this is for Dedicated players! you will also do better being in a top ranked alliance that is winning events as well.
With all the new events in SOS that have been added over the years, it is safe to say that there are many more options in getting Biocaps now making it even faster to reach VIP12
As long as you fully commit yourself to this ultimate challenge and are a good hoarder in the game. Then it should take you around 12 months to finish as i spent 342 days to reach VIP12 the first time I did this F2P challenge. It should be a bit faster now considering the many more ways to getting Biocaps.
I wish you the best in the hardest challenge in SOS.