Stoneshard is a challenging turn-based RPG set in an open world. Experience the unforgiving life of a medieval mercenary: travel across the war-torn kingdom, fulfill contracts, fight, mend your wounds and develop your character without any restrictions.
Other Stoneshard Guides:
- Stoneshard Guide
- Stoneshard Armor List
- Stoneshard Weapons List
- Stoneshard Herbs & Mushrooms List
- Stoneshard Tips & Tricks for Beginners
How to save your game
Are you sick and tired of having games be too hard and not having save’s every 2 seconds? This is a Guide on how to make sure you can save every time you need to and pick off where you left off in game.
- First Step: Download Virtual box.
- Run the game on VB
- When you need to SAVE , Use the Capture/Save state function in the menu
- You can save a Live capture of the game and Thus, Save the game at any time you want.
It’s end. I hope “Stoneshard How to save your game” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: