Table of Contents Show
Stoneshard Hunger Guide
Other Stoneshard Guides:
- Stoneshard Guide
- Stoneshard Skills List
- Stoneshard Armor List
- Stoneshard Weapons List
- Stoneshard Herbs & Mushrooms List
- Stoneshard Tips & Tricks for Beginners
Hunger is a Condition from spending long periods without food. The rate of starvation increases with activities such as Resting.
25%: Light hunger
- Energy Restoration: -1%
- Energy: -16
- Morale Change: -0.05%
- Energy Restoration: -3%
- Strength: -1
- Energy: -28
- Morale Change: -0.1%
- Energy Restoration: -9%
- Strength: -2
- Energy: -65
- Near Death: Every few turns the character’s max health is being reduced.
Hunger increases by 1 approximately every 50 turns.
Tips and tricks
- You can satiate Hunger with Food Items and Potions(Satiation)
- Hunger increases after a large amount of turns(between 125 and 250 turns)
- Eating Food Items before having Hunger doesn’t delay it(This will be reworked)
- Use low satiation Food Items to heal Light Hunger and average satiation to heal Hunger
Note: Debuff values may change depending on character stats.
It’s end. I hope “Stoneshard Hunger Guide” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: