There are two ways to cheat in Tales of Arise. One of them is the Cheat Engine method, while the other is using a Trainer. In this article, we will make the game easier by using the trainer.
Tales of Arise Cheats (Trainer)
Using the trainer, you can easily do god mode, infinite hp, infinite ag, infinite boost attack, max combo and more.
Num 1 – God Mode/Ignore Hits
Num 2 – Infinite HP
Num 3 – Infinite AG
Num 4 – Infinite Boost Attacks
Num 5 – Infinite CP
Num 6 – Max Combo
Num 7 – 100% Critical Rate
Num 8 – 100% Drop Rate
Num 9 – Infinite Air Jumps
Num 0 – Infinite Mid-Air Evasions
Num . – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
Num + – Damage Multiplier
Alt+Num 1 – Stealth Mode
Alt+Num 2 – Infinite Food Duration
Alt+Num 3 – Set Game Speed
Alt+Num 4 – Set Player Speed
Alt+Num 5 – Set Jump Height
Ctrl+Num 1 – Edit GALD
Ctrl+Num 2 – Edit Consumables
Ctrl+Num 3 – Edit Materials
Ctrl+Num 4 – Infinite Exp
Ctrl+Num 5 – Exp Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 6 – Infinite SP
Ctrl+Num 7 – SP Multiplier
Ctrl+Num 8 – Max Arte Proficiency
Ctrl+Num 9 – Ignore Craft Weapon Requirements
Ctrl+Num 0 – Minimum Enhance Accessory Requirements
- “Infinite CP”: Takes effect when CP decreases. CP will reset to max value.
- “100% Drop Rate”: When activated, you’ll get at least 8 item drops for each battle, common items and rare items will have equal drop chance.
- “Infinite Air Jumps”: You need to learn air jump skill for it to work.
- “Infinite Mid-Air Evasions”: You need to learn mid-air evasion skill for it to work.
- “Set Jump Height”: Only works when you’re not in battle, you can use “Infinite Air Jumps” for battles.
- “Infinite Exp”: Takes effect when winning a battle.
- “Infinite SP”: Takes effect when winning a battle. You’ll gain max amount of SP as battle reward.
- “Max Arte Proficiency”: When you use a skill, its proficiency will be maxed. After winning the battle, all character’s arte proficiency stats will also be maxed.
- “Ignore Craft Weapon Requirements”: When activated, you can craft weapons even if you don’t have materials, but if you have materials, they will be used.
- “Minimum Enhance Accessory Requirements”: When activated, you can enhance accessories using only one material to reach its next level.
More of this sort of thing:
- Tales of Arise Opening Up Trade Walkthrough (Defeat Boisterous Roper)
- Tales of Arise Del Fharis Castle Walkthrough
- Tales of Arise Controls for PC, Playstation and Xbox
- How to Defeat Toxidillo in Tales of Arise
- How to Defeat Polycephus in Tales of Arise
- Tales of Arise Earth Seed: Hard Liquor Walkthrough