Teamfight Tactics is the latest new “mode” for League of Legends. Although that description honestly sells it short. Teamfight Tactics is practically an entirely new game, with totally different rules than its source material.
Other Teamfight Tactics Guides:
- Teamfight Tactics: Items Cheat Sheet
- Teamfight Tactics: Classes Cheat Sheet
- Teamfight Tactics: Champion Drop Rates
- Teamfight Tactics: Champion Stats
- Teamfight Tactics: Controls & Shortcuts
Teamfight Tactics: Origins Cheat Sheet (Origins Buffs)
In Teamfight Tactics, each Champion has a particular Origin which confers special bonuses. It’s easy to overlook the importance of this mechanic. Below we’ll take you through all the Origins in Teamfight Tactics and the bonuses they confer.
On hit Demon’s have a chance to burn all of their target’s current mana, dealing true damage equal to mana burned.
- 2 Demon – 30% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 4 Demon – 50% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 6 Demon – 70% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 2 Dragon – Dragons are immune to Magic damage
- 1 Exile – If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain a shield equal to a 100% max health.
On hit, Glacials have a chance to stun for 2s.
- 2 Glacial – 25% chance
- 4 Glacial – 35% chance
- 6 Glacial – 45% chance
Imperials deal Double Damage.
- 2 Imperial – 1 random Imperial
- 4 Imperial – All Imperials
Nobles grant +100 Armor and heal for 35 on hit
- 3 Noble – 1 random ally
- 6 Noble – All allies
Ninjas gain a percentage of Attack Damage.
- 1 Ninja – Ninja gains +40% Attack Damage
- 4 Ninja – All Ninjas gain +60% Attack Damage
- 3 Pirate – Earn up to 4 additional gold after combat against another player.
- 3 Phantom – Curse a random enemy at the start of combat, setting their HP to 100.
- 1 Robot – Robots start combat at full mana
- 3 Void – All basic attacks ignore 50% of the enemy’s Armor
Attacks generate stacks of Fury (up to 5). Each stack of Fury grants 8 Attack Speed.
- 3 Wild – Wild allies only
- 6 Wild – All allies
Attacks against ally Yordles have a chance to miss.
- 3 Yordle – 20% chance to miss.
- 6 Yordle – 50% chance to miss.
It’s end. I hope “Teamfight Tactics: Origins Cheat Sheet” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Teamfight Tactics: Champion Stats (TFT Champion Statistics)
- Teamfight Tactics: Tier List (TFT Best Champions July 2019)
- Teamfight Tactics: Items Cheat Sheet (TFT Item Combinations)
- Teamfight Tactics: Classes Cheat Sheet (TFT Classes Buffs)
- Teamfight Tactics: Void Assassins Ninja Team Comp Builds