Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure. Seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad. Catch every Temtem, battle other tamers, customize your house, join a friend’s adventure or explore the dynamic online world.
Other Temtem Guides:
Temtem Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Temtem save games can be found here:
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
Will Temtem feature cross-play (seeing people from other platforms in your game, fighting and trading with them…)?
That’s our plan! We still need to look into it and talk with the owners of the major consoles, but we will bring cross-play where we can.
Will Temtem feature cross-save (keeping the same player on all platforms, continuing your progress…)?
We’re studying the option and while we can’t promise it right now, we have some ideas for how to implement it and make it viable.
It’s end. I hope “Temtem Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Temtem Item List – Effects, Locations & Prices
- Temtem How to get full 50 SV Temtem through breeding
- Temtem SVs, TVs, Base Stats & Stat Totals
- Temtem Maps & Locations: Deniz, Omninesia, Tucma, Kisiwa, Arbury, Cipanku
- Temtem Gear List – Locations & Effects