Are you all excited to learn how to defeat a Dragon Preist and claim their amazing loot? Well, you should be! I’ll be showing you very important info so that you’ll win the fight!
Where to find and how to successfully defeat a Dragon Preist
Locations and Technique
Locations of named Dragon Preists, names not included to avoid spoiling everything. I’m spoiling enough. Valthume, Shearpoint, Labyrinthian, Skuldafn, Ragnvald, Forelhost, High Gate Ruins and Volskygge.
To start off, we all know Dragon Priests are classified as a very powerful Dragur. They are expert level mages and can do a huge amount of damage if you aren’t prepared. My recommendations to you fellow Steam Users is to follow my tips exactly, you’ll be glad you did.
- Step 1 – Healing spells or healing potions. They’ll come in very handy if you have lower HP.
- Step 2 – A strong reliable weapon. Bows work to a extent. I recommend improving it at a blacksmith. (Do Not Use Ancient Nord Weapons!) Use them in case of emergencies.
- Step 3 – If you are a mage make sure you have magicka potions, as for warriors stamina potions.
- Step 4 – Potions that increase effectiveness with a skill etc.
- Step 5 – Reliable armor that’s been improved, higher level mage robes.
- Step 6 – A follower. They’re there to distract the Priest.
- Step 7 – If you are a mage you need a Ward spell and some form of projectile such as Firebolt.
- Step 7.1 – Save your game before you fight the Priest. If you are a inexperienced fighter this is Rule #1.
- Step 8 – If the priest has Thralls, pay little attention to them. If you kill the Priest first, the thralls will die.
- Step 9 – Plan out a quick stradegy of your own. It’ll help.
- Step 10 – Do not allow the Preist to create distance from you. If the Priest does this, he’ll use his projectile expert level destruction spells that’ll end the battle very quickly. I know it may sound unwise but run in and get close to the Preist and tear him apart. That’s usually more successful than using spells from afar in my experience. Lastly, there is no such thing as being too prepared for a battle with a Dragon Priest.
More of this sort of thing:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Master Criminal Achievement Guide
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – How to Disable the Compass
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Child Gifting Guide