During your playthrough of The Surge 2, you will run into a few side quests you can do. Some of these are easy to complete, and others have hidden objectives.
After completing all the main story missions in Cathedral of the Spark and CREO University of Technology the quest will unlock.
There are seven Nanofied Audio Logs in Gideon’s Rock. They are in the following locations:
- Nano Echoes #1 can be found in Cloud Canyon. This can be found just outside the entrance of the Cloud 9 Bar.
- Nano Echoes #2 can be found in Cloud Canyon. At the entrance to the Cloud 9 Bar follow a path going downhill. Use the zipline to reach a small platform. The log can be found on the ground close to a nano-pool.
- Nano Echoes #3 can be found in the main entrance of the park in Mustang Hills. This log is found by the pair of GAIA Statues on the wooden platform.
- Nano Echoes #4 can be found in Mustang Hills. The log is near a nanite structure which is near the doorway leading down to the Medbay and Mustang Hills.
- Nano Echoes #5 can be found in Mustang Hills. This can be found in the maintenance area which is located by the first GAIA Statue in the Mustang Hills trail.
- Nano Echoes #6 can be found in Mustang Hills Trailhead. The log can be found by a nanite-pool to the left of the main path just at the entrance to Mustang Hills. After acquiring six Audio Logs a nanite creature will emerge.
- Nano Echos #7 can be found as an item drop after defeating the red Nanite Creature.
Getting the last log will complete the side quest.
You may also be interested in: