Utilize the best Implants
Use Implants, you will find them as you keep playing and defeating powerful enemies. A lot of them will increase your strength and it will get easier to kill enemies.
After a while when you are done playing a few hours you will unlock a drone,use that when there are more than one enemies around. It will give you a good support.
Tips and Tricks for Beginners
1. Take your time in combat. Like other souls-likes, the best offense is a good defense, and you should always wait for the opportune moments to strike.
2. Target the weaker body parts of your enemies, and be sure to focus your attacks to do the most damage. If you’re farming for materials, target the piece you need materials for, but be aware that this will make the fight much harder and longer.
3. Explore the area around you. You never know what secrets you’re going to find waiting for you at the end of hallways that don’t seem important.
4. Check your corners. Enemies are hiding everywhere, just wait for you to leave your back open to an attack.
5. Watch your enemy’s movements to learn their tells. This will allow you figure out when the best times to attack are, as well as when you should jump back to avoid strong attacks.
6. Bank your Tech Scrap if you’re worried about losing it. The Surge’s bank feature allows you to store your Tech Scrap safely with in the machines of the OPS Center. Store it here if you’re worried about losing it.
7. Don’t get frustrated if you die. You have plenty of time to get back to your Tech Scrap, and killing enemies will lengthen that time, so make sure you stay patient and don’t try to rush through groups of enemies.
8. Try to lure enemies away from each other, as taking on too many enemies can lead to a quick demise. You can lead them away using your Turret, which is extremely useful for grabbing their attention and pulling them to you.
How to Craft Materials
Crafting comes after you are having schematics. The schematics are available for gear, armor, upgrades, etc. which all will be used in the Exo-Rig. You can start farming items at the start itself. You can kill down drones and bots around and gather items dropped by them. TechScraps is like the in-game currency that will be dropped by many enemies or you can find a pile in boxes.
How to increase Experience Modifier
Tech Scraps can be used in the Medbay to increase the core level, and so this will be used for armor and weapon upgrades in the same area. The amount of tech scarps relies on the enemy you kill, also there pile around the area in the game that you can notice by breaking up the boxes or behind containers. With each kill your experience modifier increases by an amount. And this keeps on rising. But as you visit medbay you will lose it. Also all the enemies you had killed will revive back again.
First learn the game area, there is no clear map that can give you right pointers. You can simply walk around locate enemies location and find shortcuts. It is always best to have shortcut for Medbay, so in case you have planned for a refill you can reach back.
Always sneak around instead of wildly running. It is good if your enemy does no notice you, you can use stealth backstabbing attack to take it down. This will help you to preserve your health for longer time and consume less stamina. Once you know all about the current area and you are planning to go to Medbay, go there and refill. Next instead of taking shortcuts, cover the longer path, re-locate the previous enemies and take them one by one. This will help you to instantly regain your Experience Modifier lost and slowly it will increase as you move ahead.
The sunglasses can be found in the “Research And Development” area, close to the spawn area. When you enter the “Pressure Control” area, quickly use your drone to open the door before the deadly gas kills you. After opening the door, enter the room and pick up the sunglasses on the table to get the “Sunglasses At Night” achievement. You can also wear the sunglasses as your head gear.