Ciri’s Room Quest Walkthrough
Start Location: This quest will begin automatically after your fist conversation with the baron in Crow’s Perch.
To complete this quest, we need to investigate the room in which Ciri stayed at the Bloody Baron’s castle. The room in question is on the same floor and just to the east of the main exit to the courtyard outside.
You will receive this task automatically after meeting with baron Philip Strenger in Crow’s Perch (M3,3). It happens during the main quest Bloody Baron. Ciri’s room can be found on the ground floor of main castle building, near the place where Geralt walked with baron in Family Matters quest. After entering the bedroom activate witcher senses. Take the spinning top lying on the ground and examine other clothes. Finally, check the desk and take The Natural Obscurity of Curses book. Open the inventory and read it.
Now you must find Gretka. She hides in kitchen on the lower building level. Initiate a conversation with the girl. Use all dialogue options. For returning the spinning top to Gretka, you will receive 100 experience points.
More of this sort of thing:
- Witcher 3 Payback Walkthrough
- Witcher 3 Bald Mountain Walkthrough
- Witcher 3 Return to Crookback Bog Walkthrough
- Witcher 3 Contract The Griffin from the Highlands Quest Walkthrough
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Master Armorers Quest Walkthrough
- Witcher 3 Contract Shrieker Quest Guide